Assisted Living in Page County, VA
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Page County, Virginia. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Page County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Page County and provide continuing care options.
Hawksbill Assisted Living
Hawksbill Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Luray, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 50 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 122 N. Hawksbill Street, in the 22835 area code inside Page county, Hawksbill Assisted Living assists those retirees who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Hawksbill Assisted Living include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities and scheduled transportation.
Whispering Pines Assisted Living Facility
Whispering Pines Assisted Living Facility specializes in providing assisted living in Page county, Virginia. It includes a total of 60 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Whispering Pines Assisted Living Facility is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Luray, VA and surrounding areas. Whispering Pines Assisted Living Facility is located at 200 Leaksville Road, 22835.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Page county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Page county, Virginia are #9 out of 96 counties in Virginia for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Page county is $3,654 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Page county can be priced as little as $2,206 per month, while the most luxurious Page county senior living communities can go up to $6,076 per month. Page county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Virginia statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $4,167 per month and ranges from $2,513 to $6,921. On average, Page county assisted living communities are $513 more affordable per month.