Assisted Living in Halifax County, VA
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Halifax County, Virginia. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Halifax County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Halifax County and provide continuing care options.
Commonwealth Senior Living At South Boston
Commonwealth Senior Living At South Boston provides assisted living services in South Boston, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 77 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 435 Hamilton Boulevard, in the 24592 area code inside Halifax county, Commonwealth Senior Living At South Boston assists those elderly adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Commonwealth Senior Living At South Boston include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and scheduled transportation.
Boston Commons specializes in providing senior living in Halifax county, Virginia. It includes a total of 50 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Boston Commons is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in South Boston, VA and surrounding areas. Boston Commons is located at 1146 North Main Street, 24592.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Halifax county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Halifax county, Virginia are #2 out of 96 counties in Virginia for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Halifax county is $3,419 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Halifax county can be priced as little as $2,023 per month, while the most luxurious Halifax county senior living communities can go up to $5,786 per month. Halifax county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Virginia statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $4,167 per month and ranges from $2,513 to $6,921. On average, Halifax county assisted living communities are $748 more affordable per month.