Assisted Living in Greene County, VA
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Greene County, Virginia. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Greene County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Greene County and provide continuing care options.
The Harbor At Renaissance
The Harbor At Renaissance provides assisted living care in Stanardsville, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 64 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 422 William Mills Drive, in the 22973 area code inside Greene county, The Harbor At Renaissance assists those retirees who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by The Harbor At Renaissance include community and cultural events, educational opportunities and scheduled transportation.
Renaissance Assisted Living
Renaissance Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Greene county, Virginia. It includes a total of 25 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Renaissance Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Stanardsville, VA and surrounding areas. Renaissance Assisted Living is located at 118 William Mills Drive, 22973.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Greene county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Greene county, Virginia are #16 out of 96 counties in Virginia for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Greene county is $3,885 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Greene county can be priced as little as $2,353 per month, while the most luxurious Greene county senior living communities can go up to $6,409 per month. Greene county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Virginia statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $4,167 per month and ranges from $2,513 to $6,921. On average, Greene county assisted living communities are $282 more affordable per month.