Assisted Living in JACKSON County, TX
There are 2 assisted living facilities in JACKSON County, Texas. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. JACKSON County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in JACKSON County and provide continuing care options.
The Home Place
The Home Place provides assisted living services in Ganado, Texas. It can house a maximum of 14 older adults at a time. With a location at 105 S Sixth St, in the 77962 area code inside Jackson county, The Home Place assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by The Home Place include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to appointments. The Home Place is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 764.
The Dugger House
The Dugger House specializes in providing assisted living in Jackson county, Texas. It includes a total of 12 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. The Dugger House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Edna, TX and surrounding areas. The Dugger House is located at 309 S Pumphrey, 77957.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in JACKSON county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in JACKSON county, Texas are #32 out of 204 counties in Texas for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in JACKSON county is $3,213 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in JACKSON county can be priced as little as $1,928 per month, while the most luxurious JACKSON county senior living communities can go up to $4,498 per month. JACKSON county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Texas statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,680 per month and ranges from $2,208 to $5,888. On average, JACKSON county assisted living communities are $467 more affordable per month.