Assisted Living in Somerville, TN
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Somerville, TN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Tennessee seniors. Somerville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Someroak Senior Living
Someroak Senior Living provides assisted living care in Somerville, Tennessee. It can house a maximum of 40 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 10790 Highway 64 West, in the 38068 area code inside Fayette county, Someroak Senior Living assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Someroak Senior Living include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Someroak Senior Living is licensed by Tennessee to provide assisted living, with license number 343.
Nhc Healthcare, Somerville
Nhc Healthcare, Somerville specializes in providing assisted senior living in Fayette county, Tennessee. It includes a total of 86 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Nhc Healthcare, Somerville is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Somerville, TN and surrounding areas. Nhc Healthcare, Somerville is located at 308 Lake Drive, 38068 zip code. Nhc Healthcare, Somerville includes services like: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and library.
Gallaway Health And Rehab
When looking for assisted living in Gallaway, Tennessee, you will find Gallaway Health And Rehab as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 104 assisted living units. It is located at 435 Old Brownsville Rd, 38036 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 445440. Gallaway Health And Rehab provides assisted living not only to Gallaway residents, but also to all Fayette county residents too.
Assisted Living near Somerville, Tennessee
- Assisted Living in Springfield, TN
- Assisted Living in Waverly, TN
- Assisted Living in Lafayette, TN
- Assisted Living in Athens, TN
- Assisted Living in Huntingdon, TN
- Assisted Living in Centerville, TN
- Assisted Living in Martin, TN
- Assisted Living in Paris, TN
- Assisted Living in Ooltewah, TN
- Assisted Living in Sweetwater, TN
- Assisted Living in Lexington, TN
- Assisted Living in Lewisburg, TN
- Assisted Living in Mount Juliet, TN
- Assisted Living in Maryville, TN
- Assisted Living in Lawrenceburg, TN
- Assisted Living in Hawkins County, TN
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, TN
- Assisted Living in Warren County, TN
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, TN
- Assisted Living in Robertson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Loudon County, TN
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, TN
- Assisted Living in Greene County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, TN
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, TN
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, TN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, TN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, TN
More senior living options in Somerville:
There are additional senior living options available to Somerville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Somerville, TN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Somerville, TN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Somerville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Somerville, TN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Somerville and Fayette County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining whether you can cover the costs of assisted living in Somerville, it will help to know that it ranks #35 out of 177 cities in Tennessee for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,468 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Somerville area can be priced as little as $2,082 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $5,814 per month. Assisted living in Somerville is less affordable when priced against Fayette county, TN, which has an average cost of $3,461 per month and can fluctuate from $2,073 to $5,818. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $7 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Somerville, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.