Assisted Living in Lee County, SC
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Lee County, South Carolina. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Lee County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Lee County and provide continuing care options.
Emerald Rcf I
Emerald Rcf I provides assisted living care in Bishopville, South Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 retirees at a time. With a location at 2244 Browntown Rd, in the 29010 area code inside Lee county, Emerald Rcf I assists those 55+ adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Emerald Rcf I include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and scheduled transportation. Emerald Rcf I is licensed by South Carolina to provide assisted living care, with license number CRC-1205.
Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center
Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Lee county, South Carolina. It includes a total of 120 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Bishopville, SC and surrounding areas. Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center is located at 207 Chappell Drive, 29010.
When searching for assisted living in Bishopville, South Carolina, you will find Cottonwood Villas as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 85 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is CRC-1186. Cottonwood Villas provides assisted living not only to Bishopville residents, but also to all Lee county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Bishopville Manor can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Bishopville, South Carolina. Bishopville Manor has a total capacity of 44 seniors. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Bishopville Manor is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-1108.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Richland County, SC
- Assisted Living in Charleston County, SC
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Spartanburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Florence County, SC
- Assisted Living in Lexington County, SC
- Assisted Living in Orangeburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in York County, SC
- Assisted Living in Aiken County, SC
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, SC
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, SC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, SC
- Assisted Living in Horry County, SC
- Assisted Living in Pickens County, SC
- Assisted Living in Laurens County, SC