Assisted Living in Lee County, SC
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Lee County, South Carolina. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Lee County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Lee County and provide continuing care options.
Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center
Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center provides assisted living services in Bishopville, South Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 120 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 207 Chappell Drive, in the 29010 area code inside Lee county, Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities and arranged transportation. Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center is fully licensed by South Carolina to provide assisted living care, with license number 425174.
Emerald Rcf I
Emerald Rcf I specializes in providing senior living in Lee county, South Carolina. It includes a total of 5 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Emerald Rcf I is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Bishopville, SC and surrounding areas. Emerald Rcf I is located at 2244 Browntown Rd, 29010.
When searching for senior living in Bishopville, South Carolina, you will find Cottonwood Villas as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 85 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is CRC-1186. Cottonwood Villas provides assisted living not only to Bishopville residents, but also to all Lee county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Bishopville Manor can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Bishopville, South Carolina. Bishopville Manor has a total capacity of 44 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and dining. Bishopville Manor is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-1108.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Richland County, SC
- Assisted Living in Charleston County, SC
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Spartanburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Florence County, SC
- Assisted Living in Lexington County, SC
- Assisted Living in Orangeburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in York County, SC
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, SC
- Assisted Living in Aiken County, SC
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, SC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, SC
- Assisted Living in Horry County, SC
- Assisted Living in Pickens County, SC
- Assisted Living in Georgetown County, SC