Assisted Living in Tunkhannock, PA
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Tunkhannock assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Ann's Grove Personal Care Home
Ann's Grove Personal Care Home provides assisted living care in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 22 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 601 Sugar Hollow Road, in the 18657 area code inside Wyoming county, Ann's Grove Personal Care Home assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Ann's Grove Personal Care Home include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home is licensed by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living services, with license number 208250.
Tunkhannock Manor specializes in providing assisted living in Wyoming county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 42 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Tunkhannock Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Tunkhannock, PA and surrounding areas. Tunkhannock Manor is located at 50 West Tioga Street, 18657 zip code. Tunkhannock Manor includes services like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and library.
Star Hill Rest Home
When looking for senior assisted living in Monroe Township, Pennsylvania, you will find Star Hill Rest Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 23 assisted living units. It is located at 935 Star Hill Road, 18618 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 229760. Star Hill Rest Home provides assisted living not only to Monroe Township residents, but also to all Wyoming county residents too.
Assisted Living near Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in MONROEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in ALLISON PARK, PA
- Assisted Living in PHILADELPHIA, PA
- Assisted Living in HAZLETON, PA
- Assisted Living in DOYLESTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in BETHLEHEM, PA
- Assisted Living in LEHIGHTON, PA
- Assisted Living in HONEY BROOK, PA
- Assisted Living in DRESHER, PA
- Assisted Living in UNIONTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in TYRONE, PA
- Assisted Living in MOUNTAIN TOP, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMP HILL, PA
- Assisted Living in WARMINSTER, PA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, PA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLEARFIELD County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLARION County, PA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in CARBON County, PA
- Assisted Living in MCKEAN County, PA
- Assisted Living in BRADFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUCKS County, PA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, PA
- Assisted Living in BERKS County, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMING County, PA
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, PA
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, PA
More senior living options in Tunkhannock:
There are additional senior living options available to Tunkhannock elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Tunkhannock, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Tunkhannock, PA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Tunkhannock, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Tunkhannock, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Tunkhannock and Wyoming County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When looking to see whether you can pay for assisted living in TUNKHANNOCK, it would help to know that it ranks #62 out of 543 cities in Pennsylvania for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,012 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the TUNKHANNOCK area can be priced as little as $2,349 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $6,901 per month. Assisted living in TUNKHANNOCK is more affordable when compared to costs in WYOMING county, PA, which has an average cost of $4,026 per month and can fluctuate from $2,345 to $6,900. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $14 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in TUNKHANNOCK, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.