Assisted Living in TUNKHANNOCK, PA
There are 3 assisted living facilities in TUNKHANNOCK, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. TUNKHANNOCK assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Tunkhannock Manor provides assisted living services in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 42 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 50 West Tioga Street, in the 18657 area code inside Wyoming county, Tunkhannock Manor assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Tunkhannock Manor include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. Tunkhannock Manor has an active license by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living care, with license number 236550.
Ann's Grove Personal Care Home
Ann's Grove Personal Care Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Wyoming county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 22 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Tunkhannock, PA and surrounding areas. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home is located at 601 Sugar Hollow Road, 18657 zip code. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home includes amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and library.
Star Hill Rest Home
When looking for senior assisted living in Monroe Township, Pennsylvania, you will find Star Hill Rest Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 23 assisted living units. It provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 229760. Star Hill Rest Home provides assisted living not only to Monroe Township residents, but also to all Wyoming county residents too.
Assisted Living near TUNKHANNOCK, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in CANONSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in PECKVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in WEST BRANDYWINE, PA
- Assisted Living in NAZARETH, PA
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, PA
- Assisted Living in CONNELLSVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTH EAST, PA
- Assisted Living in CHAMBERSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in LEWISBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in HONEY BROOK, PA
- Assisted Living in WARMINSTER, PA
- Assisted Living in MONESSEN, PA
- Assisted Living in BROOKVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in NEWVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in CLARKS SUMMIT, PA
- Assisted Living in MCKEAN County, PA
- Assisted Living in SCHUYLKILL County, PA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, PA
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEAVER County, PA
- Assisted Living in LACKAWANNA County, PA
- Assisted Living in CENTRE County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, PA
- Assisted Living in VENANGO County, PA
- Assisted Living in LEBANON County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTOUR County, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUCKS County, PA
- Assisted Living in DAUPHIN County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD County, PA
More senior living options in TUNKHANNOCK:
There are additional senior living options available to TUNKHANNOCK elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in TUNKHANNOCK, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in TUNKHANNOCK, PA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in TUNKHANNOCK, PA
Religious TUNKHANNOCK elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in TUNKHANNOCK that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between TUNKHANNOCK, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped TUNKHANNOCK and WYOMING County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for TUNKHANNOCK seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure or need a low sugar / low salt diet. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in TUNKHANNOCK is, it would help to know that TUNKHANNOCK ranks #62 out of 543 cities in Pennsylvania for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,012 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in TUNKHANNOCK can cost as little as $2,349 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go as high as $6,901 per month. Assisted living in TUNKHANNOCK is more affordable when priced against WYOMING county, PA, which has an average cost of $4,026 per month and can fluctuate from $2,345 to $6,900. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $14 less monthly for assisted living facilities in TUNKHANNOCK.