Assisted Living in URBANA, OH
There are 5 assisted living facilities in URBANA, OH area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Ohio seniors. URBANA assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Heartland Of Urbana
Heartland Of Urbana provides assisted living care in Urbana, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 741 E Water Street, in the 43078 area code inside Champaign county, Heartland Of Urbana assists those older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Heartland Of Urbana include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to appointments. Heartland Of Urbana is fully licensed by Ohio to provide assisted living services, with license number 365365.
Mercy - Mcauley Center
Mercy - Mcauley Center specializes in providing assisted living in Champaign county, Ohio. It includes a total of 85 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Mercy - Mcauley Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Urbana, OH and surrounding areas. Mercy - Mcauley Center is located at 906 Scioto St, 43078 zip code. Mercy - Mcauley Center includes amenities such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy services and reading room.
Vancrest Of Urbana Assisted Living
When looking for assisted senior living in Urbana, Ohio, you will find Vancrest Of Urbana Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 25 assisted living units. It includes services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 2494R. Vancrest Of Urbana Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Urbana residents, but also to all Champaign county residents too.
Hearth & Home At Urbana
If you need help with daily living, Hearth & Home At Urbana can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Urbana, Ohio. Hearth & Home At Urbana has a total capacity of 50 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, fun arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Hearth & Home At Urbana is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2139R.
Urbana Place has a capacity of 50 older adults. Urbana Place offers amenities that include: garden, theatre room and staff dietitian. It is located at 609 E. Water Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Urbana, OH senior citizens. Urbana Place is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2155R.
Assisted Living near URBANA, Ohio
- Assisted Living in ASHTABULA, OH
- Assisted Living in PAINESVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in BRYAN, OH
- Assisted Living in BEAVERCREEK, OH
- Assisted Living in POLAND, OH
- Assisted Living in GRANVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIDGE, OH
- Assisted Living in REYNOLDSBURG, OH
- Assisted Living in ROCKY RIVER, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in AKRON, OH
- Assisted Living in WORTHINGTON, OH
- Assisted Living in VERMILION, OH
- Assisted Living in HOLLAND, OH
- Assisted Living in NORWALK, OH
- Assisted Living in SENECA County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in GUERNSEY County, OH
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, OH
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, OH
- Assisted Living in SCIOTO County, OH
- Assisted Living in TRUMBULL County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLERMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, OH
- Assisted Living in MUSKINGUM County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in LOGAN County, OH
More senior living options in URBANA:
There are additional senior living options available to URBANA elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in URBANA, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in URBANA, OH will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in URBANA, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how reasonably priced assisted living in URBANA is, it would help to know that URBANA ranks #34 out of 346 cities in Ohio for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,827 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in URBANA can cost as little as $2,297 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can charge as high as $6,345 per month. Assisted living in URBANA is more affordable when compared to costs in CHAMPAIGN county, OH, which has an average cost of $3,827 per month and can fluctuate from $2,295 to $6,365. Typically, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less monthly for assisted living facilities in URBANA.