Assisted Living in Saint Clairsville, OH
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Saint Clairsville, OH area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Ohio seniors. Saint Clairsville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Belmont Manor provides assisted living services in Saint Clairsville, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 11 older adults at a time. With a location at 51999 Guirino Drive, in the 43950 area code inside Belmont county, Belmont Manor assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Belmont Manor include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Belmont Manor is fully licensed by Ohio to provide assisted living care, with license number 2049R.
Forest Hill Retirement Community
Forest Hill Retirement Community specializes in providing senior assisted living in Belmont county, Ohio. It includes a total of 62 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Forest Hill Retirement Community is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Saint Clairsville, OH and surrounding areas. Forest Hill Retirement Community is located at 100 Reservoir Road, 43950 zip code. Forest Hill Retirement Community provides amenities such as: cafe, pharmacy and library area.
Country Club Retirement Center
When looking for senior assisted living in Bellaire, Ohio, you will find Country Club Retirement Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 74 assisted living units. It is located at 55801 Conno-mara Drive, 43906 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 1858R. Country Club Retirement Center provides assisted living not only to Bellaire residents, but also to all Belmont county residents too.
Walton Retirement Home
If you need help with daily living, Walton Retirement Home, located at 1254 East Main Street in the 43713 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Barnesville, Ohio. Walton Retirement Home has a total capacity of 33 older adults. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts classes and 3 daily meals. Walton Retirement Home is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 0802R.
Assisted Living near Saint Clairsville, Ohio
- Assisted Living in EAST LIVERPOOL, OH
- Assisted Living in MAUMEE, OH
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, OH
- Assisted Living in XENIA, OH
- Assisted Living in MIAMISBURG, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH CANTON, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON, OH
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in BUCYRUS, OH
- Assisted Living in CLYDE, OH
- Assisted Living in KENT, OH
- Assisted Living in MACEDONIA, OH
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, OH
- Assisted Living in FINDLAY, OH
- Assisted Living in WILLARD, OH
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE County, OH
- Assisted Living in ASHTABULA County, OH
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, OH
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, OH
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, OH
- Assisted Living in TRUMBULL County, OH
- Assisted Living in CHAMPAIGN County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in SENECA County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLERMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, OH
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
More senior living options in Saint Clairsville:
There are additional senior living options available to Saint Clairsville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Saint Clairsville, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Saint Clairsville, OH will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Saint Clairsville, OH
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Saint Clairsville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Saint Clairsville, OH assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Saint Clairsville and Belmont County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.