Assisted Living in IRONTON, OH
There are 5 assisted living facilities in IRONTON, OH area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Ohio seniors. IRONTON assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Close To Home Iii
Close To Home Iii provides assisted living services in Ironton, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 45 retirees at a time. With a location at 617 Center St, in the 45638 area code inside Lawrence county, Close To Home Iii assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Close To Home Iii include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Close To Home Iii is licensed by Ohio to provide senior living, with license number 2581R.
Sanctuary At Ohio Valley
Sanctuary At Ohio Valley specializes in providing senior living in Lawrence county, Ohio. It includes a total of 93 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Sanctuary At Ohio Valley is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Ironton, OH and surrounding areas. Sanctuary At Ohio Valley is located at 2932 South 5th Street, 45638 zip code. Sanctuary At Ohio Valley provides amenities like: bistro, on-site pharmacy and library section.
Close To Home
When searching for senior living in Ironton, Ohio, you will find Close To Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 25 assisted living units. It is located at 503 Vernon Street, 45638 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 2697R. Close To Home provides assisted living not only to Ironton residents, but also to all Lawrence county residents too.
Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton
If you require help with daily living, Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton, situated at 1050 Clinton Street in the 45638 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Ironton, Ohio. Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton has a total capacity of 125 senior citizens. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and dining. Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 365564.
Wyngate At Rivers Edge
Wyngate At Rivers Edge has a capacity of 78 senior citizens. Wyngate At Rivers Edge offers amenities such as: court yard, theatre and registered dietitian. It is located at 7694 County Road 107, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Proctorville, OH elderly residents. Wyngate At Rivers Edge is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2671R.
Assisted Living near IRONTON, Ohio
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, OH
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, OH
- Assisted Living in ROCKY RIVER, OH
- Assisted Living in LYNDHURST, OH
- Assisted Living in WEST CHESTER, OH
- Assisted Living in MIDDLEFIELD, OH
- Assisted Living in PARMA, OH
- Assisted Living in BEREA, OH
- Assisted Living in EAST LIVERPOOL, OH
- Assisted Living in UPPER SANDUSKY, OH
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER, OH
- Assisted Living in WOOSTER, OH
- Assisted Living in SALEM, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH LIMA, OH
- Assisted Living in PUTNAM County, OH
- Assisted Living in UNION County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in LICKING County, OH
- Assisted Living in MIAMI County, OH
- Assisted Living in BELMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in CHAMPAIGN County, OH
- Assisted Living in ATHENS County, OH
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, OH
- Assisted Living in HURON County, OH
- Assisted Living in DARKE County, OH
More senior living options in IRONTON:
There are additional senior living options available to IRONTON elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in IRONTON, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in IRONTON, OH will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in IRONTON, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in IRONTON, OH
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in IRONTON that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between IRONTON, OH assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.
Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped IRONTON and LAWRENCE County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.