Assisted Living in HARDIN County, OH
There are 2 assisted living facilities in HARDIN County, Ohio. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. HARDIN County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in HARDIN County and provide continuing care options.
Blanchard Place provides assisted living services in Kenton, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 41 seniors at a time. With a location at 825 Richard Lane, in the 43326 area code inside Hardin county, Blanchard Place assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Blanchard Place include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities and transportation to doctor's appointments. Blanchard Place has an active license by Ohio to provide assisted living services, with license number 2119R.
Vancrest Of Ada Assisted Living
Vancrest Of Ada Assisted Living specializes in providing senior assisted living in Hardin county, Ohio. It includes a total of 44 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Vancrest Of Ada Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Ada, OH and surrounding areas. Vancrest Of Ada Assisted Living is located at 600 West North Avenue, 45810.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, OH
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in STARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, OH
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in HARDIN county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in HARDIN county, Ohio are #13 out of 84 counties in Ohio for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in HARDIN county is $3,733 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in HARDIN county can be priced as little as $2,243 per month, while the most luxurious HARDIN county senior living communities can go up to $6,236 per month. HARDIN county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Ohio statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $4,011 per month and ranges from $2,423 to $6,653. On average, HARDIN county assisted living communities are $278 more affordable per month.