Assisted Living in Eaton, OH
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Eaton, OH area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Ohio seniors. Eaton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Greenbriar Nursing Center
Greenbriar Nursing Center provides assisted living services in Eaton, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 36 older adults at a time. With a location at 501 W. Lexington Road, in the 45320 area code inside Preble county, Greenbriar Nursing Center assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Greenbriar Nursing Center include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Greenbriar Nursing Center has an active license by Ohio to provide senior living, with license number 1953R.
Vancrest Assisted Living
Vancrest Assisted Living specializes in providing senior living in Preble county, Ohio. It includes a total of 66 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Vancrest Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Eaton, OH and surrounding areas. Vancrest Assisted Living is located at 1600 Park Avenue, 45320 zip code. Vancrest Assisted Living provides services such as: beauty and barber shop, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
Eaton Grand Manor Residential Care
When looking for senior assisted living in Eaton, Ohio, you will find Eaton Grand Manor Residential Care as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 88 assisted living units. It is located at 119 West Somers Street, 45013 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 0717R. Eaton Grand Manor Residential Care offers assisted living not only to Eaton residents, but also to all Preble county residents too.
Assisted Living near Eaton, Ohio
- Assisted Living in KENT, OH
- Assisted Living in MASSILLON, OH
- Assisted Living in CANTON, OH
- Assisted Living in AUSTINBURG, OH
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH
- Assisted Living in FOSTORIA, OH
- Assisted Living in LIMA, OH
- Assisted Living in RAVENNA, OH
- Assisted Living in VAN WERT, OH
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, OH
- Assisted Living in GAHANNA, OH
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in MAUMEE, OH
- Assisted Living in BEREA, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN, OH
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, OH
- Assisted Living in SANDUSKY County, OH
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Assisted Living in ROSS County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLERMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, OH
- Assisted Living in ATHENS County, OH
- Assisted Living in ALLEN County, OH
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE County, OH
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, OH
- Assisted Living in ERIE County, OH
- Assisted Living in RICHLAND County, OH
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, OH
More senior living options in Eaton:
There are additional senior living options available to Eaton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Eaton, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Eaton, OH will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Eaton, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Eaton, OH
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Eaton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Eaton, OH assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Eaton and Preble County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.