Assisted Living in Wahpeton, ND
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Wahpeton, ND area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Dakota seniors. Wahpeton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Siena Court provides assisted living services in Wahpeton, North Dakota. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 711 14th Ave N, in the 58075 area code inside Richland county, Siena Court assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Siena Court include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Leach Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Richland county, North Dakota. It includes a total of 39 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Leach Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Wahpeton, ND and surrounding areas. Leach Home is located at 714 N 4th St, 58075 zip code. Leach Home provides amenities such as: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
St. Catherine's Living Center
When searching for senior assisted living in Wahpeton, North Dakota, you will find St. Catherine's Living Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 66 assisted living units. It is located at 1307 N 7th St, 58075 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is ND183. St. Catherine's Living Center offers assisted living not only to Wahpeton residents, but also to all Richland county residents too.
St. Gerard's Community Of Care
If you require assistance with daily tasks, St. Gerard's Community Of Care, located at 613 1st Ave Sw in the 58041 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Hankinson, North Dakota. St. Gerard's Community Of Care has a total capacity of 37 older adults. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, fun arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. St. Gerard's Community Of Care is licensed with North Dakota and its license number is ND141.
Assisted Living near Wahpeton, North Dakota
- Assisted Living in Garrison, ND
- Assisted Living in Bismarck, ND
- Assisted Living in Rugby, ND
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, ND
- Assisted Living in Lisbon, ND
- Assisted Living in West Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Williston, ND
- Assisted Living in Grafton, ND
- Assisted Living in Minot, ND
- Assisted Living in Watford City, ND
- Assisted Living in Mandan, ND
- Assisted Living in Dickinson, ND
- Assisted Living in Valley City, ND
- Assisted Living in Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Devils Lake, ND
- Assisted Living in Traill County, ND
- Assisted Living in Cass County, ND
- Assisted Living in Stark County, ND
- Assisted Living in Nelson County, ND
- Assisted Living in McLean County, ND
- Assisted Living in Barnes County, ND
- Assisted Living in Morton County, ND
- Assisted Living in Richland County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ward County, ND
- Assisted Living in Burleigh County, ND
- Assisted Living in Pembina County, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ransom County, ND
More senior living options in Wahpeton:
There are additional senior living options available to Wahpeton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Wahpeton, ND can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Wahpeton, ND will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Wahpeton, ND
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Wahpeton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Wahpeton, ND assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Wahpeton and Richland County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.