Assisted Living in Wahpeton, ND
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Wahpeton, ND area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Dakota seniors. Wahpeton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Leach Home provides assisted living services in Wahpeton, North Dakota. It can accommodate a maximum of 39 older adults at a time. With a location at 714 N 4th St, in the 58075 area code inside Richland county, Leach Home assists those retirees who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Leach Home include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to appointments. Leach Home is fully licensed by North Dakota to provide assisted living services, with license number 8033A.
Siena Court specializes in providing senior living in Richland county, North Dakota. It includes a total of 16 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Siena Court is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Wahpeton, ND and surrounding areas. Siena Court is located at 711 14th Ave N, 58075 zip code. Siena Court provides amenities like: hair salon, pharmacy service and library room.
St. Catherine's Living Center
When looking for assisted senior living in Wahpeton, North Dakota, you will find St. Catherine's Living Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 66 assisted living units. It is located at 1307 N 7th St, 58075 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is ND183. St. Catherine's Living Center provides assisted living not only to Wahpeton residents, but also to all Richland county residents as well.
St. Gerard's Community Of Care
If you need help with daily living, St. Gerard's Community Of Care, located at 613 1st Ave Sw in the 58041 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Hankinson, North Dakota. St. Gerard's Community Of Care has a total capacity of 37 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. St. Gerard's Community Of Care is licensed with North Dakota and its license number is ND141.
Assisted Living near Wahpeton, North Dakota
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks, ND
- Assisted Living in Minot, ND
- Assisted Living in Bismarck, ND
- Assisted Living in Grafton, ND
- Assisted Living in Williston, ND
- Assisted Living in West Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Lisbon, ND
- Assisted Living in Valley City, ND
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, ND
- Assisted Living in Mandan, ND
- Assisted Living in Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Dickinson, ND
- Assisted Living in Watford City, ND
- Assisted Living in Garrison, ND
- Assisted Living in Devils Lake, ND
- Assisted Living in Morton County, ND
- Assisted Living in Richland County, ND
- Assisted Living in Pembina County, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ward County, ND
- Assisted Living in Nelson County, ND
- Assisted Living in Stark County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ransom County, ND
- Assisted Living in Cass County, ND
- Assisted Living in Traill County, ND
- Assisted Living in Burleigh County, ND
- Assisted Living in McLean County, ND
- Assisted Living in Barnes County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, ND
More senior living options in Wahpeton:
There are additional senior living options available to Wahpeton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Wahpeton, ND can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Wahpeton, ND will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Wahpeton, ND
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Wahpeton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Wahpeton, ND assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Wahpeton and Richland County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.