Assisted Living in Martin County, NC
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Martin County, North Carolina. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Martin County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Martin County and provide continuing care options.
Williamston House provides assisted living care in Williamston, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 retirees at a time. With a location at 160 Santree Drive, in the 27892 area code inside Martin county, Williamston House assists those retirees who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Williamston House include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to appointments.
Vintage Inn Retirement Community
Vintage Inn Retirement Community specializes in providing assisted living in Martin county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 122 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Vintage Inn Retirement Community is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Williamston, NC and surrounding areas. Vintage Inn Retirement Community is located at 826 East Blvd. 17 N By-pass, 27892.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Martin county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Martin county, North Carolina are #11 out of 96 counties in North Carolina for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Martin county is $3,443 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Martin county can be priced as little as $2,075 per month, while the most luxurious Martin county senior living communities can go up to $5,695 per month. Martin county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against North Carolina statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,800 per month and ranges from $2,327 to $6,230. On average, Martin county assisted living communities are $357 more affordable per month.