Assisted Living in Lexington, NC
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Lexington, North Carolina area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Lexington assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Lexington and provide continuing care options.
Brookstone Retirement Center
Brookstone Retirement Center provides assisted living services in Lexington, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 115 seniors at a time. With a location at 2968 Old Salisbury Road, in the 27295 area code inside Davidson county, Brookstone Retirement Center assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Brookstone Retirement Center include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Brookdale Lexington specializes in providing assisted senior living in Davidson county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 76 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Brookdale Lexington is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Lexington, NC and surrounding areas. Brookdale Lexington is located at 161 Young Drive, 27292.
Grayson Creek Of Welcome
When looking for assisted living in Lexington, North Carolina, you will find Grayson Creek Of Welcome as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 75 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Grayson Creek Of Welcome provides assisted living not only to Lexington residents, but also to all Davidson county residents as well.
3 More Facilities in Davidson County, NC
Hilltop Living Center
If you require help with daily tasks, Hilltop Living Center can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Linwood, North Carolina. Hilltop Living Center has a total capacity of 65 seniors. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, wellness center and 3 daily meals.
Spring Arbor Of Thomasville
Spring Arbor Of Thomasville has a capacity of 62 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 915 West Cooksey Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Thomasville, NC older adults.
Mallard Ridge Assisted Living
Located at 9420 N Nc Highway 150, inside 27012 zip code area in Davidson county, Mallard Ridge Assisted Living provides assisted senior living to Clemmons, NC senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Mallard Ridge Assisted Living can accommodate up to 100 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near Lexington, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Boone, NC
- Assisted Living in Laurinburg, NC
- Assisted Living in Raeford, NC
- Assisted Living in Candler, NC
- Assisted Living in New Bern, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson, NC
- Assisted Living in Black Mountain, NC
- Assisted Living in Yadkinville, NC
- Assisted Living in Nebo, NC
- Assisted Living in Lincolnton, NC
- Assisted Living in Pittsboro, NC
- Assisted Living in Shelby, NC
- Assisted Living in Arden, NC
- Assisted Living in Cary, NC
- Assisted Living in Spencer, NC
- Assisted Living in Catawba County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Sampson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Craven County, NC
- Assisted Living in Caswell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lenoir County, NC
- Assisted Living in Granville County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Caldwell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Surry County, NC
- Assisted Living in Stokes County, NC
- Assisted Living in Brunswick County, NC
More senior living options in Lexington:
There are additional senior living options available to Lexington elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Lexington, NC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Lexington, NC will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Lexington, NC that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Lexington is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Lexington, North Carolina are #25 out of 249 cities in North Carolina for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Lexington is $3,550 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Lexington can be priced as little as $2,142 per month, while the most luxurious Lexington senior living communities can go up to $5,868 per month. Lexington assisted living facilities are less affordable when priced against Davidson county, NC, which has an average cost of $3,543 per month and ranges from $2,140 to $5,885. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $7 more per month for assisted living in Lexington.