Assisted Living in Hoke County, NC
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Hoke County, North Carolina. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Hoke County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Hoke County and provide continuing care options.
The Crossings At Wayside
The Crossings At Wayside provides assisted living care in Raeford, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 75 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 8398 Fayetteville Road, in the 28376 area code inside Hoke county, The Crossings At Wayside assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by The Crossings At Wayside include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and scheduled transportation.
Open Arms Retirement Center
Open Arms Retirement Center specializes in providing assisted living in Hoke county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 90 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Open Arms Retirement Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Raeford, NC and surrounding areas. Open Arms Retirement Center is located at 612 Health Drive, 28376.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Union County, NC
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Hoke county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Hoke county, North Carolina are #24 out of 96 counties in North Carolina for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Hoke county is $3,627 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Hoke county can be priced as little as $2,181 per month, while the most luxurious Hoke county senior living communities can go up to $6,032 per month. Hoke county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against North Carolina statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,800 per month and ranges from $2,327 to $6,230. On average, Hoke county assisted living communities are $173 more affordable per month.