Assisted Living in Batavia, NY
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Batavia, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Batavia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Genesee Adult Home
Genesee Adult Home provides assisted living services in Batavia, New York. It can house a maximum of 80 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 278 Bank Street, in the 14020 area code inside Genesee county, Genesee Adult Home assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Genesee Adult Home include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Genesee Adult Home is licensed by New York to provide senior living, with license number AF0498B.
Batavia Health Care Center
Batavia Health Care Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Genesee county, New York. It includes a total of 62 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Batavia Health Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Batavia, NY and surrounding areas. Batavia Health Care Center is located at 257 State St, 14020 zip code. Batavia Health Care Center provides amenities like: barbershop, pharmacy and library area.
The Manor House
When looking for assisted living in Batavia, New York, you will find The Manor House as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 427 East Main Street, 14020 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is AF0899A. The Manor House offers assisted living not only to Batavia residents, but also to all Genesee county residents as well.
Western Nys Veterans Home
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Western Nys Veterans Home, located at 220 Richmond Avenue in the 14020 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Batavia, New York. Western Nys Veterans Home has a total capacity of 126 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, studio for arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Western Nys Veterans Home is licensed with New York and its license number is 335788.
Leroy Manor has a capacity of 79 seniors. Leroy Manor provides amenities such as: gardens, theatre room and registered dietitian. It is located at 8678 Lake Street Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Leroy, NY elderly residents. Leroy Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0512D.
Assisted Living near Batavia, New York
- Assisted Living in New Rochelle, NY
- Assisted Living in Staten Island, NY
- Assisted Living in Clarence, NY
- Assisted Living in Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Brockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Penn Yan, NY
- Assisted Living in Kew Gardens, NY
- Assisted Living in Westbury, NY
- Assisted Living in Auburn, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockaway Park, NY
- Assisted Living in Dunkirk, NY
- Assisted Living in Johnstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady, NY
- Assisted Living in Flushing, NY
- Assisted Living in Homer, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
More senior living options in Batavia:
There are additional senior living options available to Batavia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Batavia, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Batavia, NY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Batavia, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Batavia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Batavia, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Batavia and Genesee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.