Assisted Living in Batavia, NY
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Batavia, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Batavia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Western Nys Veterans Home
Western Nys Veterans Home provides assisted living services in Batavia, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 126 retirees at a time. With a location at 220 Richmond Avenue, in the 14020 area code inside Genesee county, Western Nys Veterans Home assists those senior citizens who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Western Nys Veterans Home include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory care and arranged transportation. Western Nys Veterans Home is licensed by New York to provide senior living, with license number 335788.
The Manor House
The Manor House specializes in providing assisted senior living in Genesee county, New York. It includes a total of 60 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. The Manor House is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Batavia, NY and surrounding areas. The Manor House is located at 427 East Main Street, 14020 zip code. The Manor House includes services like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and library area.
Genesee Adult Home
When looking for assisted senior living in Batavia, New York, you will find Genesee Adult Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 80 assisted living units. It is located at 278 Bank Street, 14020 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is AF0498B. Genesee Adult Home provides assisted living not only to Batavia residents, but also to all Genesee county residents as well.
Batavia Health Care Center
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Batavia Health Care Center, situated at 257 State St in the 14020 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Batavia, New York. Batavia Health Care Center has a total capacity of 62 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, fun arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Batavia Health Care Center is licensed with New York and its license number is 335202.
Leroy Manor has a capacity of 79 senior citizens. Leroy Manor includes amenities that include: garden, movie room and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 8678 Lake Street Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Leroy, NY senior citizens. Leroy Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0512D.
Assisted Living near Batavia, New York
- Assisted Living in Babylon, NY
- Assisted Living in Niskayuna, NY
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in Plainview, NY
- Assisted Living in Oyster Bay, NY
- Assisted Living in Orchard Park, NY
- Assisted Living in Kingston, NY
- Assisted Living in Islandia, NY
- Assisted Living in Yonkers, NY
- Assisted Living in Glens Falls, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego, NY
- Assisted Living in Hamburg, NY
- Assisted Living in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Assisted Living in Williamsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Watertown, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
More senior living options in Batavia:
There are additional senior living options available to Batavia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Batavia, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Batavia, NY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Batavia, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Batavia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Batavia, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Batavia and Genesee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.