Assisted Living in Valley County, MT
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Valley County, Montana. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Valley County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Valley County and provide continuing care options.
Prairie Ridge Village
Prairie Ridge Village provides assisted living services in Glasgow, Montana. It can accommodate a maximum of 59 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 521 4th Ave S, in the 59230 area code inside Valley county, Prairie Ridge Village assists those older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Prairie Ridge Village include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities and transportation to doctor's appointments. Prairie Ridge Village has an active license by Montana to provide senior living, with license number 13482.
Valley View Home
Valley View Home specializes in providing senior living in Valley county, Montana. It includes a total of 96 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Valley View Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Glasgow, MT and surrounding areas. Valley View Home is located at 1225 Perry Ln, 59230.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Yellowstone County, MT
- Assisted Living in Cascade County, MT
- Assisted Living in Missoula County, MT
- Assisted Living in Gallatin County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lewis And Clark County, MT
- Assisted Living in Flathead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Ravalli County, MT
- Assisted Living in Silver Bow County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MT
- Assisted Living in Custer County, MT
- Assisted Living in Fergus County, MT
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, MT
- Assisted Living in Beaverhead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Hill County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, MT
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Valley county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Valley county, Montana are #5 out of 47 counties in Montana for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Valley county is $3,884 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Valley county can be priced as little as $2,304 per month, while the most luxurious Valley county senior living communities can go up to $6,570 per month. Valley county assisted living facilities are less affordable when priced against Montana statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,823 per month and ranges from $2,252 to $6,492. On average, Valley county assisted living communities are $61 less affordable per month.