Assisted Living in BETHANY, MO
There are 3 assisted living facilities in BETHANY, Missouri area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. BETHANY assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Bristol Manor Of Bethany
Bristol Manor Of Bethany provides assisted living care in Bethany, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 12 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 811 South 24th St, in the 64424 area code inside Harrison county, Bristol Manor Of Bethany assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Bristol Manor Of Bethany include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, memory care and scheduled transportation. Bristol Manor Of Bethany is licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living care, with license number 19068.
Crestview Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Harrison county, Missouri. It includes a total of 92 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Crestview Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Bethany, MO and surrounding areas. Crestview Home is located at 1313 South 25th St, 64424 zip code. Crestview Home includes services such as: barbershop, pharmacy services and reading section.
Bethany Care Center
When looking for assisted senior living in Bethany, Missouri, you will find Bethany Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 481. Bethany Care Center provides assisted living not only to Bethany residents, but also to all Harrison county residents too.
Assisted Living near BETHANY, Missouri
- Assisted Living in PERRYVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in BOWLING GREEN, MO
- Assisted Living in SAVANNAH, MO
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY, MO
- Assisted Living in ARNOLD, MO
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, MO
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, MO
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CLAIR, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT JAMES, MO
- Assisted Living in IRONTON, MO
- Assisted Living in MOBERLY, MO
- Assisted Living in PLATTE CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in HUMANSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in WARSAW, MO
- Assisted Living in BUCHANAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in MORGAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINTE GENEVIEVE County, MO
- Assisted Living in PERRY County, MO
- Assisted Living in CASS County, MO
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in CALLAWAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, MO
- Assisted Living in MILLER County, MO
- Assisted Living in STODDARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in GASCONADE County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, MO
More senior living options in BETHANY:
There are additional senior living options available to BETHANY elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in BETHANY, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in BETHANY, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in BETHANY, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When determining how affordable assisted living in BETHANY is, it will help to know that BETHANY ranks #18 out of 301 cities in Missouri for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,545 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in BETHANY can carry fees as little as $2,081 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $6,008 per month. Assisted living in BETHANY is less affordable when compared to costs in HARRISON county, MO, which has an average cost of $3,542 per month and can fluctuate from $2,091 to $6,027. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $3 more per month for assisted living facilities in BETHANY.