Assisted Living in Bethany, MO
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Bethany, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Bethany assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Bethany Care Center
Bethany Care Center provides assisted living care in Bethany, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1305 S 7th St, in the 64424 area code inside Harrison county, Bethany Care Center assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Bethany Care Center include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Bethany Care Center is fully licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living, with license number 481.
Crestview Home specializes in providing assisted living in Harrison county, Missouri. It includes a total of 92 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Crestview Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Bethany, MO and surrounding areas. Crestview Home is located at 1313 South 25th St, 64424 zip code. Crestview Home provides services such as: cafe, pharmacy services and reading area.
Bristol Manor Of Bethany
When searching for senior living in Bethany, Missouri, you will find Bristol Manor Of Bethany as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 811 South 24th St, 64424 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 19068. Bristol Manor Of Bethany provides assisted living not only to Bethany residents, but also to all Harrison county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Bethany, Missouri
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE, MO
- Assisted Living in BRANSON, MO
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKTOWN, MO
- Assisted Living in GRAIN VALLEY, MO
- Assisted Living in MILAN, MO
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN, MO
- Assisted Living in TROY, MO
- Assisted Living in HANNIBAL, MO
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, MO
- Assisted Living in FESTUS, MO
- Assisted Living in DEXTER, MO
- Assisted Living in MOUNTAIN GROVE, MO
- Assisted Living in DARDENNE PRAIRIE, MO
- Assisted Living in CONCORDIA, MO
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, MO
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN County, MO
- Assisted Living in MONITEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in TEXAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in BATES County, MO
- Assisted Living in MORGAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, MO
- Assisted Living in NODAWAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in POLK County, MO
- Assisted Living in RANDOLPH County, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBSTER County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, MO
More senior living options in Bethany:
There are additional senior living options available to Bethany elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Bethany, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bethany, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Bethany, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bethany, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bethany that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bethany, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bethany and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining whether you are able to afford assisted living in BETHANY, it would help to know that it is ranked #18 out of 301 cities in Missouri for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,545 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BETHANY area can be priced as little as $2,081 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $6,008 per month. Assisted living in BETHANY is less affordable when compared to costs in HARRISON county, MO, which has a median cost of $3,542 per month and can fluctuate from $2,091 to $6,027. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $3 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BETHANY, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.