Assisted Living in Amory, MS
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Amory, Mississippi area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Amory assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Amory and provide continuing care options.
Diversicare Of Amory
Diversicare Of Amory provides assisted living care in Amory, Mississippi. It can house a maximum of 152 seniors at a time. With a location at 1215 Earl Frye Drive, in the 38821 area code inside Monroe county, Diversicare Of Amory assists those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Diversicare Of Amory include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. Diversicare Of Amory is fully licensed by Mississippi to provide assisted living care, with license number 255119.
River Place Nursing Center
River Place Nursing Center specializes in providing senior living in Monroe county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 60 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. River Place Nursing Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Amory, MS and surrounding areas. River Place Nursing Center is located at 1126 Earl Frye Boulevard, South, 38821. River Place Nursing Center provides amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and library.
Oaktree Manor Assisted Living
When looking for senior assisted living in Amory, Mississippi, you will find Oaktree Manor Assisted Living as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 51 assisted living units and provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Oaktree Manor Assisted Living offers assisted living not only to Amory residents, but also to all Monroe county residents too.
3 More Facilities in Monroe County, MS
Care Center Of Aberdeen
If you require help with everyday tasks, Care Center Of Aberdeen can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Aberdeen, Mississippi. Care Center Of Aberdeen has a total capacity of 120 seniors. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts classes and multiple dining options daily. Care Center Of Aberdeen is licensed with Mississippi and its license number is 255097.
Pressicare Personal Care Home
Pressicare Personal Care Home has a capacity of 10 seniors and offers amenities that include: garden and court yard, theater and on-site dietitian. It is located at 20434 Old Houston Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Aberdeen, MS elderly residents.
Garden Suites Assisted Living Facility
Located at 400 South Chestnut Street, inside 39730 zip code area in Monroe county, Garden Suites Assisted Living Facility provides assisted senior living to Aberdeen, MS senior citizens and includes amenities such as basic housekeeping, around-the-clock staff and personalized service plans. Garden Suites Assisted Living Facility can accommodate up to 22 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near Amory, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Magee, MS
- Assisted Living in Booneville, MS
- Assisted Living in Laurel, MS
- Assisted Living in Meridian, MS
- Assisted Living in Olive Branch, MS
- Assisted Living in Ripley, MS
- Assisted Living in Carriere, MS
- Assisted Living in Newton, MS
- Assisted Living in Cleveland, MS
- Assisted Living in Starkville, MS
- Assisted Living in Waynesboro, MS
- Assisted Living in Senatobia, MS
- Assisted Living in Greenville, MS
- Assisted Living in Iuka, MS
- Assisted Living in Indianola, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
More senior living options in Amory:
There are additional senior living options available to Amory elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Amory, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Amory, MS will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Amory, MS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.