Assisted Living in Arlington, MN
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Arlington, MN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Minnesota seniors. Arlington assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Good Samaritan Society - Fairv
Good Samaritan Society - Fairv provides assisted living services in Arlington, Minnesota. With a location at 409 7th Avenue Nw, in the 55307 area code inside Sibley county, Good Samaritan Society - Fairv assists those elderly adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Good Samaritan Society - Fairv include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Good Samaritan Society - Fairv is fully licensed by Minnesota to provide assisted living care, with license number 30635.
Golden Hearts specializes in providing senior assisted living in Sibley county, Minnesota. Golden Hearts is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Arlington, MN and surrounding areas. Golden Hearts is located at 602 Marion Drive, 55307 zip code. Golden Hearts provides amenities like: beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library.
High Island Creek Res
When searching for assisted senior living in Arlington, Minnesota, you will find High Island Creek Res as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 13 assisted living units. It is located at 708 Chestnut Drive, 55307 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 1313. High Island Creek Res offers assisted living not only to Arlington residents, but also to all Sibley county residents as well.
The Lodge Of Winthrop
If you require help with everyday tasks, The Lodge Of Winthrop, situated at 204 South County Road 33 in the 55396 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Winthrop, Minnesota. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and dining. The Lodge Of Winthrop is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 29861.
Oak Terrace Senior Housing Of
Oak Terrace Senior Housing Of provides amenities that include: garden, theatre and staff dietitian. It is located at 638 Third Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Gaylord, MN seniors. Oak Terrace Senior Housing Of is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 22115.
South View Living Center
Located at 555 East 12th Street, inside 55335 zip code area in Sibley county, South View Living Center provides assisted senior living to Gibbon, MN senior citizens and includes amenities such as housingkeeping, staff available day and night and a personalized service plan. South View Living Center has official license # of 30299.
Assisted Living near Arlington, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in BROOKLYN PARK, MN
- Assisted Living in LAKE ELMO, MN
- Assisted Living in LA CRESCENT, MN
- Assisted Living in BENSON, MN
- Assisted Living in BRECKENRIDGE, MN
- Assisted Living in ANNANDALE, MN
- Assisted Living in PINE CITY, MN
- Assisted Living in CHAMPLIN, MN
- Assisted Living in STILLWATER, MN
- Assisted Living in PIPESTONE, MN
- Assisted Living in LE SUEUR, MN
- Assisted Living in GRAND RAPIDS, MN
- Assisted Living in RED WING, MN
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS, MN
- Assisted Living in ELK RIVER, MN
- Assisted Living in Winona County, MN
- Assisted Living in Koochiching County, MN
- Assisted Living in Lyon County, MN
- Assisted Living in Nicollet County, MN
- Assisted Living in Fillmore County, MN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, MN
- Assisted Living in Meeker County, MN
- Assisted Living in Douglas County, MN
- Assisted Living in Freeborn County, MN
- Assisted Living in Chisago County, MN
- Assisted Living in Houston County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carver County, MN
- Assisted Living in Dakota County, MN
- Assisted Living in Martin County, MN
- Assisted Living in Itasca County, MN
More senior living options in Arlington:
There are additional senior living options available to Arlington elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Arlington, MN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Arlington, MN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Arlington that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Arlington, MN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Arlington and Sibley County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.