Assisted Living in DOVER FOXCROFT, ME
There are 6 assisted living facilities in DOVER FOXCROFT, ME area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Maine seniors. DOVER FOXCROFT assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
+1 (207) 564-3049
Hilltop Manor provides assisted living care in Dover Foxcroft, Maine. With a location at 462 Essex St, in the 04046 area code inside Piscataquis county, Hilltop Manor assists those 55+ adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Hilltop Manor include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Hilltop Manor has an active license by Maine to provide senior living, with license number PND487.
+1 (207) 564-8129
Main Street West
Main Street West specializes in providing assisted living in Piscataquis county, Maine. Main Street West is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Dover Foxcroft, ME and surrounding areas. Main Street West is located at 1037 W Main St, 04250 zip code. Main Street West provides amenities like: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and extensive library.
+1 (207) 564-2444
Pleasant Meadows Estates
When searching for senior living in Dover Foxcroft, Maine, you will find Pleasant Meadows Estates as an excellent upscale senior care option. It is located at 137 Park St, 04401 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is PND1342. Pleasant Meadows Estates provides assisted living not only to Dover Foxcroft residents, but also to all Piscataquis county residents as well.
+1 (207) 876-4708
Kingsbury Road Foster Home
If you need assistance with daily living, Kingsbury Road Foster Home, located at 76 West Rd in the 04210 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Abbot, Maine. It includes services like fully secured premises, fun arts & crafts and dining. Kingsbury Road Foster Home is licensed with Maine and its license number is RCC565.
+1 (207) 876-3703
Abbot House offers amenities such as: court yard and garden, theater and on-site dietitian. It is located at 76 West Rd, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Abbot, ME older adults. Abbot House is licensed with Maine and its license number is RCC15.
+1 (207) 943-6082
New Beginnings Residential Care
Located at 90 Park St, inside 04072 zip code area in Piscataquis county, New Beginnings Residential Care provides assisted senior living to Milo, ME senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, 24 hour staff and a tailored service plan. New Beginnings Residential Care has official license # of RCD2207.
Assisted Living near DOVER FOXCROFT, Maine
- Assisted Living in SAINT ALBANS, ME
- Assisted Living in HOULTON, ME
- Assisted Living in ADDISON, ME
- Assisted Living in WARREN, ME
- Assisted Living in ROCKLAND, ME
- Assisted Living in VAN BUREN, ME
- Assisted Living in HALLOWELL, ME
- Assisted Living in LISBON, ME
- Assisted Living in OLD ORCHARD BEACH, ME
- Assisted Living in LIMERICK, ME
- Assisted Living in MADAWASKA, ME
- Assisted Living in FARMINGTON, ME
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, ME
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, ME
- Assisted Living in LEWISTON, ME
- Assisted Living in PENOBSCOT County, ME
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, ME
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, ME
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, ME
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, ME
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET County, ME
- Assisted Living in PISCATAQUIS County, ME
- Assisted Living in AROOSTOOK County, ME
- Assisted Living in SAGADAHOC County, ME
- Assisted Living in KENNEBEC County, ME
- Assisted Living in YORK County, ME
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, ME
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, ME
- Assisted Living in WALDO County, ME
- Assisted Living in ANDROSCOGGIN County, ME
More senior living options in DOVER FOXCROFT:
There are additional senior living options available to DOVER FOXCROFT elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in DOVER FOXCROFT, ME can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in DOVER FOXCROFT, ME
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in DOVER FOXCROFT that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between DOVER FOXCROFT, ME assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped DOVER FOXCROFT and PISCATAQUIS County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.