Assisted Living in Amite, LA
There are 8 assisted living facilities in Amite, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Amite assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Tangi Pines Nursing Center
Tangi Pines Nursing Center provides assisted living care in Amite, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 100 retirees at a time. With a location at 709 East North Place, in the 70422 area code inside Tangipahoa Parish county, Tangi Pines Nursing Center assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Tangi Pines Nursing Center include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Tangi Pines Nursing Center is licensed by Louisiana to provide senior living, with license number 195349.
Landmark Nursing Center Hammond
Landmark Nursing Center Hammond specializes in providing senior living in Tangipahoa Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 150 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Landmark Nursing Center Hammond is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Hammond, LA and surrounding areas. Landmark Nursing Center Hammond is located at 1300 Derek Drive, 70403 zip code. Landmark Nursing Center Hammond provides amenities such as: beauty shop, pharmacy service and library.
Belle Maison Nursing Home
When searching for assisted senior living in Hammond, Louisiana, you will find Belle Maison Nursing Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 140 assisted living units. It includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 195523. Belle Maison Nursing Home offers assisted living not only to Hammond residents, but also to all Tangipahoa Parish county residents too.
Hammond Nursing Home
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Hammond Nursing Home can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Hammond, Louisiana. Hammond Nursing Home has a total capacity of 120 seniors. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, fun arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Hammond Nursing Home is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195611.
Summerfield Senior Living Of Hammond
Summerfield Senior Living Of Hammond has a capacity of 98 elderly adults. Summerfield Senior Living Of Hammond provides amenities that include: gardens, theatre and registered dietitian. It is located at 16170 E. Minnesota Park Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Hammond, LA elderly residents. Summerfield Senior Living Of Hammond is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 2203782979.
Heritage Healthcare - Hammond
Located at 800 South Oak St. , inside 70403 zip code area in Tangipahoa Parish county, Heritage Healthcare - Hammond provides assisted senior living to Hammond, LA senior citizens and includes amenities such as numerous social activities, 24 hour staff and a tailored service plan. Heritage Healthcare - Hammond can accommodate up to 108 seniors at a time. Heritage Healthcare - Hammond has official license # of 195526.
Kentwood Manor Nursing Home
Located at 921 Ave G, Kentwood, Louisiana, 70444, Kentwood Manor Nursing Home will help any Tangipahoa Parish county elderly adult with daily tasks and provides services that include all meals and snacks, walking trails, and medication administration. Kentwood Manor Nursing Home can offer assisted living services to a maximum of 108 seniors at a time. Its license number is 195543.
Live Oak Village Of Hammond
Senior Citizens looking for senior assisted living in Hammond, Louisiana will find Live Oak Village Of Hammond, located at 17010 Old Covington Highway inside 70403 zip code as a great choice for all of their care needs. Live Oak Village Of Hammond is able to care for up to 44 seniors and allows seniors to stay with cats and small dogs. Louisiana records show that Live Oak Village Of Hammond has a license number of 2113. With amenities that include specialized intervention program, incontinence assistance and special dietary menu, Live Oak Village Of Hammond will be an excellent choice for any elderly person.
Assisted Living near Amite, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in New Roads, LA
- Assisted Living in Monroe, LA
- Assisted Living in Broussard, LA
- Assisted Living in Jonesboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches, LA
- Assisted Living in Covington, LA
- Assisted Living in New Iberia, LA
- Assisted Living in Shreveport, LA
- Assisted Living in Pineville, LA
- Assisted Living in Farmerville, LA
- Assisted Living in Crowley, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnsboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Mandeville, LA
- Assisted Living in Jackson, LA
- Assisted Living in Baker, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemines Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Acadia Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Evangeline Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ascension Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Iberia Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish County, LA