Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, KY
There are 7 assisted living facilities in SHELBYVILLE, Kentucky area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. SHELBYVILLE assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in SHELBYVILLE and provide continuing care options.
Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville
Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville provides assisted living services in Shelbyville, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 11 older adults at a time. With a location at 74 Mack Walters Road, in the 40065 area code inside Shelby county, Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville include community and cultural events, educational opportunities and transportation to doctor's appointments.
The Pillars Assisted Living
The Pillars Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Shelby county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 21 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. The Pillars Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Shelbyville, KY and surrounding areas. The Pillars Assisted Living is located at 711 Frankfort Road, 40065.
Masonic Home Of Shelbyville
When searching for assisted senior living in Shelbyville, Kentucky, you will find Masonic Home Of Shelbyville as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 117 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 100386. Masonic Home Of Shelbyville provides assisted living not only to Shelbyville residents, but also to all Shelby county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Crestview Center can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Shelbyville, Kentucky. Crestview Center has a total capacity of 58 elderly residents. It includes services like 24-hour security system, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Crestview Center is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100383.
Crescent Place Assisted Living
Crescent Place Assisted Living has a capacity of 43 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 148 Allen Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Shelbyville, KY older adults.
Located at 156 Haven Hill Road, inside 40065 zip code area in Shelby county, Amber Oaks provides assisted senior living to Shelbyville, KY senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Amber Oaks can accommodate up to 42 seniors at a time.
Colonial Hall Manor
Situated at 920 Henry Clay Street, Shelbyville, Kentucky, 40065, Colonial Hall Manor can help any Shelby county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Colonial Hall Manor can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 57 residents at once. Its license number is 100382.
Assisted Living near SHELBYVILLE, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in BRANDENBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in HARRODSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in MIDDLESBORO, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, KY
- Assisted Living in PROSPECT, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKFORT, KY
- Assisted Living in MOREHEAD, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in FLATWOODS, KY
- Assisted Living in MOUNT STERLING, KY
- Assisted Living in BENTON, KY
- Assisted Living in LONDON, KY
- Assisted Living in RADCLIFF, KY
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in BULLITT County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENUP County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARION County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in MUHLENBERG County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in SHELBYVILLE is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in SHELBYVILLE, Kentucky are #22 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in SHELBYVILLE is $3,745 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in SHELBYVILLE can be priced as little as $2,268 per month, while the most luxurious SHELBYVILLE senior living communities can go up to $6,204 per month. SHELBYVILLE assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against SHELBY county, KY, which has an average cost of $3,758 per month and ranges from $2,265 to $6,225. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $13 less per month for assisted living in SHELBYVILLE.