Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, KY
There are 7 assisted living facilities in SHELBYVILLE, Kentucky area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. SHELBYVILLE assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in SHELBYVILLE and provide continuing care options.
Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville
Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville provides assisted living care in Shelbyville, Kentucky. It can accommodate a maximum of 11 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 74 Mack Walters Road, in the 40065 area code inside Shelby county, Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and transportation to appointments.
Masonic Home Of Shelbyville
Masonic Home Of Shelbyville specializes in providing senior assisted living in Shelby county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 117 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Masonic Home Of Shelbyville is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Shelbyville, KY and surrounding areas. Masonic Home Of Shelbyville is located at 711 Frankfort Road, 40066.
Crescent Place Assisted Living
When looking for assisted senior living in Shelbyville, Kentucky, you will find Crescent Place Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 43 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Crescent Place Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Shelbyville residents, but also to all Shelby county residents as well.
The Pillars Assisted Living
If you require help with daily tasks, The Pillars Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Shelbyville, Kentucky. The Pillars Assisted Living has a total capacity of 21 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, wellness center and 3 daily meals.
Amber Oaks has a capacity of 42 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 156 Haven Hill Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Shelbyville, KY older adults.
Located at 1871 Midland Trail, inside 40065 zip code area in Shelby county, Crestview Center provides assisted senior living to Shelbyville, KY senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Crestview Center can accommodate up to 58 seniors at a time. Crestview Center has official license # of 100383.
Colonial Hall Manor
Situated at 920 Henry Clay Street, Shelbyville, Kentucky, 40065, Colonial Hall Manor can help any Shelby county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Colonial Hall Manor can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 57 residents at once. Its license number is 100382.
Assisted Living near SHELBYVILLE, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, KY
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, KY
- Assisted Living in VERSAILLES, KY
- Assisted Living in LA GRANGE, KY
- Assisted Living in MURRAY, KY
- Assisted Living in FLATWOODS, KY
- Assisted Living in PRESTONSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in LOUISVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON, KY
- Assisted Living in ERLANGER, KY
- Assisted Living in FORT THOMAS, KY
- Assisted Living in VILLA HILLS, KY
- Assisted Living in GLASGOW, KY
- Assisted Living in LONDON, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in SCOTT County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARRISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in NELSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MUHLENBERG County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in SHELBYVILLE is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in SHELBYVILLE, Kentucky are #22 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in SHELBYVILLE is $3,745 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in SHELBYVILLE can be priced as little as $2,268 per month, while the most luxurious SHELBYVILLE senior living communities can go up to $6,204 per month. SHELBYVILLE assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against SHELBY county, KY, which has an average cost of $3,758 per month and ranges from $2,265 to $6,225. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $13 less per month for assisted living in SHELBYVILLE.