Assisted Living in OTTAWA, KS
There are 5 assisted living facilities in OTTAWA, Kansas area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. OTTAWA assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in OTTAWA and provide continuing care options.
Vintage Park At Ottawa
Vintage Park At Ottawa provides assisted living care in Ottawa, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 47 seniors at a time. With a location at 2250 S. Elm Street, in the 66067 area code inside Franklin county, Vintage Park At Ottawa assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Vintage Park At Ottawa include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers and arranged transportation. Vintage Park At Ottawa has an active license by Kansas to provide assisted living services, with license number N030008.
Ottawa Retirement Plaza
Ottawa Retirement Plaza specializes in providing assisted living in Franklin county, Kansas. It includes a total of 44 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Ottawa Retirement Plaza is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Ottawa, KS and surrounding areas. Ottawa Retirement Plaza is located at 1042 W. 15th, 66067.
Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa
When looking for senior assisted living in Ottawa, Kansas, you will find Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 10 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is B030013. Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa provides assisted living not only to Ottawa residents, but also to all Franklin county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in FRANKLIN County, KS
Heart To Heart Home Plus
If you require assistance with daily living, Heart To Heart Home Plus can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Pomona, Kansas. Heart To Heart Home Plus has a total capacity of 4 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Heart To Heart Home Plus is licensed with Kansas and its license number is B030008.
Wellsville Manor has a capacity of 60 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 304 W 7th St, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Wellsville, KS older adults. Wellsville Manor is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N030004.
Assisted Living near OTTAWA, Kansas
- Assisted Living in HAYS, KS
- Assisted Living in HIAWATHA, KS
- Assisted Living in CONCORDIA, KS
- Assisted Living in KANSAS CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON, KS
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE, KS
- Assisted Living in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Assisted Living in PITTSBURG, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINA, KS
- Assisted Living in PARSONS, KS
- Assisted Living in COFFEYVILLE, KS
- Assisted Living in DODGE CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in ATCHISON, KS
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE, KS
- Assisted Living in ROOKS County, KS
- Assisted Living in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in OSAGE County, KS
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Assisted Living in RILEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in HARVEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, KS
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, KS
More senior living options in OTTAWA:
There are additional senior living options available to OTTAWA elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in OTTAWA, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in OTTAWA, KS will provide a secure setting and proper care.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in OTTAWA is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in OTTAWA, Kansas are #14 out of 189 cities in Kansas for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in OTTAWA is $3,772 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in OTTAWA can be priced as little as $2,253 per month, while the most luxurious OTTAWA senior living communities can go up to $6,329 per month. OTTAWA assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against FRANKLIN county, KS, which has an average cost of $3,774 per month and ranges from $2,251 to $6,328. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $2 less per month for assisted living in OTTAWA.