Assisted Living in OTTAWA, KS
There are 5 assisted living facilities in OTTAWA, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. OTTAWA assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa
Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa provides assisted living services in Ottawa, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 10 retirees at a time. With a location at 27 E Rockwood Drive, in the 66067 area code inside Franklin county, Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa assists those seniors who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa is licensed by Kansas to provide assisted living, with license number B030013.
Vintage Park At Ottawa
Vintage Park At Ottawa specializes in providing senior assisted living in Franklin county, Kansas. It includes a total of 47 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Vintage Park At Ottawa is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Ottawa, KS and surrounding areas. Vintage Park At Ottawa is located at 2250 S. Elm Street, 66067 zip code. Vintage Park At Ottawa includes amenities like: beauty shop, pharmacy services and reading section.
Ottawa Retirement Plaza
When looking for senior assisted living in Ottawa, Kansas, you will find Ottawa Retirement Plaza as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 44 assisted living units. It includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is N030006. Ottawa Retirement Plaza offers assisted living not only to Ottawa residents, but also to all Franklin county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, Wellsville Manor can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Wellsville, Kansas. Wellsville Manor has a total capacity of 60 seniors. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily. Wellsville Manor is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N030004.
Heart To Heart Home Plus
Heart To Heart Home Plus has a capacity of 4 senior citizens. Heart To Heart Home Plus includes amenities that include: landscaped courtyard, movie theater and registered dietitian. It is located at 3600 Colorado Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Pomona, KS elderly residents. Heart To Heart Home Plus is licensed with Kansas and its license number is B030008.
Assisted Living near OTTAWA, Kansas
- Assisted Living in GARDEN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in MISSION, KS
- Assisted Living in ARKANSAS CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in WINFIELD, KS
- Assisted Living in LIBERAL, KS
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE, KS
- Assisted Living in COFFEYVILLE, KS
- Assisted Living in FORT SCOTT, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH, KS
- Assisted Living in PARSONS, KS
- Assisted Living in MCLOUTH, KS
- Assisted Living in NEWTON, KS
- Assisted Living in DERBY, KS
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, KS
- Assisted Living in HARVEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in OSAGE County, KS
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KS
- Assisted Living in BOURBON County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in RILEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Assisted Living in BARTON County, KS
- Assisted Living in COWLEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, KS
- Assisted Living in ROOKS County, KS
More senior living options in OTTAWA:
There are additional senior living options available to OTTAWA elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in OTTAWA, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in OTTAWA, KS will provide a secure setting and proper care.
When looking to see how reasonably priced assisted living in OTTAWA is, it would help to know that OTTAWA is ranked #14 out of 189 cities in Kansas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,772 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in OTTAWA can cost as little as $2,253 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $6,329 per month. Assisted living in OTTAWA is more affordable when compared to costs in FRANKLIN county, KS, which has an average cost of $3,774 per month and can range from $2,251 to $6,328. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $2 less per month for assisted living facilities in OTTAWA.