Assisted Living in Garner, IA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Garner, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Garner assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Concord Care Center
Concord Care Center provides assisted living care in Garner, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 66 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 490 W Lyons St, in the 50438 area code inside Hancock county, Concord Care Center assists those retirees who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Concord Care Center include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Concord Care Center is licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 002574.
Cardinal Grove specializes in providing senior living in Hancock county, Iowa. It includes a total of 28 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Cardinal Grove is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Garner, IA and surrounding areas. Cardinal Grove is located at 1355 Division Street, 50438 zip code. Cardinal Grove includes amenities such as: barbershop, on-site pharmacy and reading room.
Prairie View Apartments
When looking for senior assisted living in Garner, Iowa, you will find Prairie View Apartments as an excellent upscale senior care option. It is located at 750 W Lyons St, 50438 zip code and includes services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Prairie View Apartments offers assisted living not only to Garner residents, but also to all Hancock county residents too.
Summit House Assisted Living
If you require help with everyday tasks, Summit House Assisted Living, located at 600 1st Street Nw in the 50423 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Britt, Iowa. Summit House Assisted Living has a total capacity of 90 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. Summit House Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0336.
Westview Care Center
Westview Care Center has a capacity of 71 older adults. Westview Care Center includes amenities such as: gardens, theatre and on-site dietitian. It is located at 445 Eighth Avenue Sw, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Britt, IA senior citizens. Westview Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 072947.
Assisted Living near Garner, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Waukon, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux City, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Perry, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
More senior living options in Garner:
There are additional senior living options available to Garner elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Garner, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Garner, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Garner that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Garner, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Garner and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.