Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Bellevue, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Bellevue assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Andrew Jackson Care
Andrew Jackson Care provides assisted living care in Bellevue, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 older adults at a time. With a location at 18720 250th Avenue, in the 52031 area code inside Jackson county, Andrew Jackson Care assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Andrew Jackson Care include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and arranged transportation. Andrew Jackson Care has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number 480114.
Sunrise Villa specializes in providing senior assisted living in Jackson county, Iowa. It includes a total of 36 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Sunrise Villa is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Bellevue, IA and surrounding areas. Sunrise Villa is located at 308 North 12th Street, 52031 zip code. Sunrise Villa provides services like: barbershop, pharmacy services and reading room.
Mill Valley Care Center
When searching for assisted senior living in Bellevue, Iowa, you will find Mill Valley Care Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 68 assisted living units. It provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 002727. Mill Valley Care Center provides assisted living not only to Bellevue residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
Maquoketa Care Center
If you require help with daily living, Maquoketa Care Center can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Maquoketa, Iowa. Maquoketa Care Center has a total capacity of 52 elderly residents. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily.
Clover Ridge Place
Clover Ridge Place has a capacity of 79 seniors. Clover Ridge Place offers amenities such as: court yard, movie room and on-site dietitian. It is located at 205 Ehlers Lane, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Maquoketa, IA elderly residents. Clover Ridge Place is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0078.
Crestridge Care Center
Located at 1015 Wesley Drive, inside 52060 zip code area in Jackson county, Crestridge Care Center provides assisted senior living to Maquoketa, IA senior citizens and includes amenities such as basic housekeeping, staff available day and night and tailored service plans. Crestridge Care Center can accommodate up to 75 seniors at a time. Crestridge Care Center has official license # of 2070.
Assisted Living near Bellevue, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux City, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Le Mars, IA
- Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
More senior living options in Bellevue:
There are additional senior living options available to Bellevue elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Bellevue, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bellevue, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.