Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Bellevue, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Bellevue assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Mill Valley Care Center
Mill Valley Care Center provides assisted living care in Bellevue, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 68 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1201 Park Street, in the 52031 area code inside Jackson county, Mill Valley Care Center assists those seniors who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Mill Valley Care Center include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Mill Valley Care Center is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 002727.
Andrew Jackson Care
Andrew Jackson Care specializes in providing assisted senior living in Jackson county, Iowa. It includes a total of 16 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Andrew Jackson Care is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Bellevue, IA and surrounding areas. Andrew Jackson Care is located at 18720 250th Avenue, 52031 zip code. Andrew Jackson Care includes amenities like: barbershop, pharmacy and library room.
When searching for assisted living in Bellevue, Iowa, you will find Sunrise Villa as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 36 assisted living units. It provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is S0030. Sunrise Villa provides assisted living not only to Bellevue residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
Maquoketa Care Center
If you require help with daily living, Maquoketa Care Center can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Maquoketa, Iowa. Maquoketa Care Center has a total capacity of 52 seniors. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, studio for arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily.
Clover Ridge Place
Clover Ridge Place has a capacity of 79 senior citizens. Clover Ridge Place offers amenities such as: garden, movie theater and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 205 Ehlers Lane, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Maquoketa, IA older adults. Clover Ridge Place is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0078.
Crestridge Care Center
Located at 1015 Wesley Drive, inside 52060 zip code area in Jackson county, Crestridge Care Center provides assisted senior living to Maquoketa, IA senior citizens and includes amenities such as basic housekeeping, specially trained staff and a personalized service plan. Crestridge Care Center can accommodate up to 75 seniors at a time. Crestridge Care Center has official license # of 2070.
Assisted Living near Bellevue, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Davenport, IA
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
More senior living options in Bellevue:
There are additional senior living options available to Bellevue elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Bellevue, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bellevue, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.