Assisted Living in Albia, IA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Albia, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Albia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Homestead Of Albia
Homestead Of Albia provides assisted living care in Albia, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 70 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 6592 165th Street, in the 52531 area code inside Monroe county, Homestead Of Albia assists those retirees who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Homestead Of Albia include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Homestead Of Albia is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number S0333.
Monroe Care Center
Monroe Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Monroe county, Iowa. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Monroe Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Albia, IA and surrounding areas. Monroe Care Center is located at 120 North 13th Street, 52531 zip code. Monroe Care Center provides amenities such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and extensive library.
Oakwood Specialty Care
When looking for assisted senior living in Albia, Iowa, you will find Oakwood Specialty Care as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 71 assisted living units. It is located at 200 16th Avenue East, 52531 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 0072264. Oakwood Specialty Care provides assisted living not only to Albia residents, but also to all Monroe county residents too.
Brees Rest Home
If you require help with everyday tasks, Brees Rest Home, located at 210 Washington Avenue East in the 52531 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Albia, Iowa. Brees Rest Home has a total capacity of 9 senior citizens. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts studio and 3 daily meals. Brees Rest Home is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 0890962.
Assisted Living near Albia, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Hill, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
- Assisted Living in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
More senior living options in Albia:
There are additional senior living options available to Albia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Albia, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Albia, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Albia, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albia, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albia and Monroe County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.