Assisted Living in Sterling, IL
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Sterling, Illinois area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Sterling assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Sterling and provide continuing care options.
Morningside Of Sterling
Morningside Of Sterling provides assisted living care in Sterling, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 87 seniors at a time. With a location at 2705 Avenue E, in the 61081 area code inside Whiteside county, Morningside Of Sterling assists those seniors who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Morningside Of Sterling include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and transportation to appointments. Morningside Of Sterling has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living care, with license number 5105116.
Avonlea Cottage/sterling specializes in providing senior assisted living in Whiteside county, Illinois. It includes a total of 30 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Avonlea Cottage/sterling is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Sterling, IL and surrounding areas. Avonlea Cottage/sterling is located at 2201 E. Lefevre Rd, 61081.
2 More Facilities in Whiteside County, IL
Windsor Manor Morrison
When searching for assisted senior living in Morrison, Illinois, you will find Windsor Manor Morrison as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 40 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 5104721. Windsor Manor Morrison provides assisted living not only to Morrison residents, but also to all Whiteside county residents as well.
Resthave Home Of Whiteside
If you require help with everyday tasks, Resthave Home Of Whiteside can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Morrison, Illinois. Resthave Home Of Whiteside has a total capacity of 37 elderly residents. It includes services like fully secured premises, wellness center and dining. Resthave Home Of Whiteside is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5104432.
Assisted Living near Sterling, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Effingham, IL
- Assisted Living in Crystal Lake, IL
- Assisted Living in Columbia, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign, IL
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IL
- Assisted Living in Evanston, IL
- Assisted Living in Mt. Vernon, IL
- Assisted Living in Charleston, IL
- Assisted Living in Wheaton, IL
- Assisted Living in Homer Glen, IL
- Assisted Living in Highland Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Lombard, IL
- Assisted Living in Bloomington, IL
- Assisted Living in New Lenox, IL
- Assisted Living in Granite City, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
More senior living options in Sterling:
There are additional senior living options available to Sterling elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Sterling, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Sterling, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Sterling is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Sterling, Illinois are #31 out of 334 cities in Illinois for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Sterling is $3,859 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Sterling can be priced as little as $2,268 per month, while the most luxurious Sterling senior living communities can go up to $6,559 per month. Sterling assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Whiteside county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,865 per month and ranges from $2,274 to $6,551. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $6 less per month for assisted living in Sterling.