Assisted Living in Sterling, IL
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Sterling, Illinois area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Sterling assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Sterling and provide continuing care options.
Morningside Of Sterling
Morningside Of Sterling provides assisted living services in Sterling, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 87 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2705 Avenue E, in the 61081 area code inside Whiteside county, Morningside Of Sterling assists those older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Morningside Of Sterling include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Morningside Of Sterling is fully licensed by Illinois to provide senior living, with license number 5105116.
Avonlea Cottage/sterling specializes in providing assisted living in Whiteside county, Illinois. It includes a total of 30 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Avonlea Cottage/sterling is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Sterling, IL and surrounding areas. Avonlea Cottage/sterling is located at 2201 E. Lefevre Rd, 61081. Avonlea Cottage/sterling provides amenities like: barbershop, pharmacy services and library.
2 More Facilities in Whiteside County, IL
Resthave Home Of Whiteside
When looking for assisted senior living in Morrison, Illinois, you will find Resthave Home Of Whiteside as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 37 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 5104432. Resthave Home Of Whiteside provides assisted living not only to Morrison residents, but also to all Whiteside county residents as well.
Windsor Manor Morrison
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Windsor Manor Morrison can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Morrison, Illinois. Windsor Manor Morrison has a total capacity of 40 seniors. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. Windsor Manor Morrison is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5104721.
Assisted Living near Sterling, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Schaumburg, IL
- Assisted Living in Washington, IL
- Assisted Living in Mahomet, IL
- Assisted Living in Normal, IL
- Assisted Living in Carterville, IL
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IL
- Assisted Living in Bloomington, IL
- Assisted Living in Kewanee, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry, IL
- Assisted Living in Canton, IL
- Assisted Living in Northbrook, IL
- Assisted Living in Shelbyville, IL
- Assisted Living in Columbia, IL
- Assisted Living in Vernon Hills, IL
- Assisted Living in Cicero, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
More senior living options in Sterling:
There are additional senior living options available to Sterling elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Sterling, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Sterling, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Sterling is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Sterling, Illinois are #31 out of 334 cities in Illinois for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Sterling is $3,859 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Sterling can be priced as little as $2,268 per month, while the most luxurious Sterling senior living communities can go up to $6,559 per month. Sterling assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Whiteside county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,865 per month and ranges from $2,274 to $6,551. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $6 less per month for assisted living in Sterling.