Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IL
There are 2 assisted living facilities in DeKalb County, Illinois. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. DeKalb County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in DeKalb County and provide continuing care options.
Lincolnshire Place provides assisted living services in Sycamore, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 40 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 710 Vellagio, in the 60178 area code inside Dekalb county, Lincolnshire Place assists those retirees who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Lincolnshire Place include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities and scheduled transportation. Lincolnshire Place has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living services, with license number 5103475.
Grand Victorian Of Sycamore
Grand Victorian Of Sycamore specializes in providing assisted senior living in Dekalb county, Illinois. It includes a total of 61 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Grand Victorian Of Sycamore is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Sycamore, IL and surrounding areas. Grand Victorian Of Sycamore is located at 1440 Somonauk Street, 60173.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in DeKalb county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in DeKalb county, Illinois are #20 out of 84 counties in Illinois for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in DeKalb county is $3,882 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in DeKalb county can be priced as little as $2,254 per month, while the most luxurious DeKalb county senior living communities can go up to $6,691 per month. DeKalb county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Illinois statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $4,241 per month and ranges from $2,479 to $7,240. On average, DeKalb county assisted living communities are $359 more affordable per month.