Assisted Living in Payette, ID
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Payette, Idaho area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Payette assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Payette and provide continuing care options.
Royal Villa provides assisted living care in Payette, Idaho. It can accommodate a maximum of 29 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1713 Center Avenue, in the 83661 area code inside Payette county, Royal Villa assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Royal Villa include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and scheduled transportation. Royal Villa is licensed by Idaho to provide assisted living, with license number RC-334.
Ashley Manor - Beverly Hills
Ashley Manor - Beverly Hills specializes in providing senior assisted living in Payette county, Idaho. It includes a total of 9 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Ashley Manor - Beverly Hills is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Payette, ID and surrounding areas. Ashley Manor - Beverly Hills is located at 861 Beverly Hills Drive, 83661.
The Cottages Of Payette
When searching for senior living in Payette, Idaho, you will find The Cottages Of Payette as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is RC-712. The Cottages Of Payette provides assisted living not only to Payette residents, but also to all Payette county residents as well.
1 More Facilities in Payette County, ID
Edgewood Fruitland Senior Living
If you need help with daily tasks, Edgewood Fruitland Senior Living can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Fruitland, Idaho. Edgewood Fruitland Senior Living has a total capacity of 66 senior citizens. It includes services like 24-hour security system, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Edgewood Fruitland Senior Living is licensed with Idaho and its license number is RC-1060.
Assisted Living near Payette, Idaho
- Assisted Living in Idaho Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Shelley, ID
- Assisted Living in Chubbuck, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonners Ferry, ID
- Assisted Living in Pocatello, ID
- Assisted Living in Caldwell, ID
- Assisted Living in Rigby, ID
- Assisted Living in Eagle, ID
- Assisted Living in Weiser, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Star, ID
- Assisted Living in Garden City, ID
- Assisted Living in Rexburg, ID
- Assisted Living in Lewiston, ID
- Assisted Living in Post Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
More senior living options in Payette:
There are additional senior living options available to Payette elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Payette, ID can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Payette, ID will provide a secure setting and proper care.