Assisted Living in Franklin County, ID
There are 1 assisted living facilities in Franklin County, Idaho. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Franklin County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Franklin County and provide continuing care options.
Heritage Senior Living
Heritage Senior Living provides assisted living care in Preston, Idaho. It can house a maximum of 62 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 155 + 175 East 3rd North, in the 83263 area code inside Franklin county, Heritage Senior Living assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Heritage Senior Living include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and transportation to appointments. Heritage Senior Living has an active license by Idaho to provide assisted living care, with license number RC-1116.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID