Assisted Living in Burley, ID
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Burley, Idaho area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Burley assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Burley and provide continuing care options.
Highland Estates-burley Operations
Highland Estates-burley Operations provides assisted living services in Burley, Idaho. It can house a maximum of 75 retirees at a time. With a location at 2050 Hiland Avenue, in the 83318 area code inside Cassia county, Highland Estates-burley Operations assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Highland Estates-burley Operations include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities and scheduled transportation. Highland Estates-burley Operations has an active license by Idaho to provide assisted living, with license number RC-911.
Diamond Peak Of Burley
Diamond Peak Of Burley specializes in providing assisted senior living in Cassia county, Idaho. It includes a total of 10 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Diamond Peak Of Burley is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Burley, ID and surrounding areas. Diamond Peak Of Burley is located at 1703 Almo Avenue, 83318.
When searching for assisted senior living in Burley, Idaho, you will find Pomerelle Place as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 45 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is RC-1162. Pomerelle Place provides assisted living not only to Burley residents, but also to all Cassia county residents as well.
Rosetta Of Burley
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Rosetta Of Burley can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Burley, Idaho. Rosetta Of Burley has a total capacity of 16 older adults. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Rosetta Of Burley is licensed with Idaho and its license number is RC-1121.
Assisted Living near Burley, Idaho
- Assisted Living in Bonners Ferry, ID
- Assisted Living in Rexburg, ID
- Assisted Living in Coeur d'Alene, ID
- Assisted Living in Star, ID
- Assisted Living in Ammon, ID
- Assisted Living in Post Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Garden City, ID
- Assisted Living in Lewiston, ID
- Assisted Living in Chubbuck, ID
- Assisted Living in Idaho Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Mountain Home, ID
- Assisted Living in Hayden, ID
- Assisted Living in Nampa, ID
- Assisted Living in Boise, ID
- Assisted Living in Sandpoint, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Burley is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Burley, Idaho are #7 out of 71 cities in Idaho for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Burley is $3,672 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Burley can be priced as little as $2,137 per month, while the most luxurious Burley senior living communities can go up to $6,342 per month. Burley assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Cassia county, ID, which has an average cost of $3,672 per month and ranges from $2,135 to $6,349. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for assisted living in Burley.