Assisted Living in Burley, ID
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Burley, Idaho area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Burley assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Burley and provide continuing care options.
Diamond Peak Of Burley
Diamond Peak Of Burley provides assisted living services in Burley, Idaho. It can accommodate a maximum of 10 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1703 Almo Avenue, in the 83318 area code inside Cassia county, Diamond Peak Of Burley assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Diamond Peak Of Burley include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and arranged transportation. Diamond Peak Of Burley has an active license by Idaho to provide assisted living care, with license number RC-1137.
Pomerelle Place specializes in providing senior assisted living in Cassia county, Idaho. It includes a total of 45 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Pomerelle Place is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Burley, ID and surrounding areas. Pomerelle Place is located at 1301 Bennett Street, 83318.
Highland Estates-burley Operations
When looking for senior assisted living in Burley, Idaho, you will find Highland Estates-burley Operations as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 75 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is RC-911. Highland Estates-burley Operations provides assisted living not only to Burley residents, but also to all Cassia county residents as well.
Rosetta Of Burley
If you require help with daily living, Rosetta Of Burley can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Burley, Idaho. Rosetta Of Burley has a total capacity of 16 senior citizens. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Rosetta Of Burley is licensed with Idaho and its license number is RC-1121.
More assisted living facilities near Burley, ID
- Assisted Living in Idaho Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Rexburg, ID
- Assisted Living in Jerome, ID
- Assisted Living in Hayden, ID
- Assisted Living in Star, ID
- Assisted Living in Lewiston, ID
- Assisted Living in Blackfoot, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonners Ferry, ID
- Assisted Living in Middleton, ID
- Assisted Living in Ammon, ID
- Assisted Living in Shelley, ID
- Assisted Living in Post Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Sandpoint, ID
- Assisted Living in Emmett, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Burley is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Burley, Idaho are #7 out of 71 cities in Idaho for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Burley is $3,672 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Burley can be priced as little as $2,137 per month, while the most luxurious Burley senior living communities can go up to $6,342 per month. Burley assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Cassia county, ID, which has an average cost of $3,672 per month and ranges from $2,135 to $6,349. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for assisted living in Burley.