Assisted Living in Burley, ID
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Burley, Idaho area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Burley assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Burley and provide continuing care options.
Highland Estates-burley Operations
Highland Estates-burley Operations provides assisted living care in Burley, Idaho. It can accommodate a maximum of 75 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 2050 Hiland Avenue, in the 83318 area code inside Cassia county, Highland Estates-burley Operations assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Highland Estates-burley Operations include community and cultural events, educational opportunities and transportation to doctor's appointments. Highland Estates-burley Operations is fully licensed by Idaho to provide senior living, with license number RC-911.
Diamond Peak Of Burley
Diamond Peak Of Burley specializes in providing senior assisted living in Cassia county, Idaho. It includes a total of 10 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Diamond Peak Of Burley is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Burley, ID and surrounding areas. Diamond Peak Of Burley is located at 1703 Almo Avenue, 83318.
Rosetta Of Burley
When searching for senior living in Burley, Idaho, you will find Rosetta Of Burley as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is RC-1121. Rosetta Of Burley provides assisted living not only to Burley residents, but also to all Cassia county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Pomerelle Place can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Burley, Idaho. Pomerelle Place has a total capacity of 45 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Pomerelle Place is licensed with Idaho and its license number is RC-1162.
Assisted Living near Burley, Idaho
- Assisted Living in Middleton, ID
- Assisted Living in Idaho Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Buhl, ID
- Assisted Living in Nampa, ID
- Assisted Living in Caldwell, ID
- Assisted Living in Shelley, ID
- Assisted Living in Emmett, ID
- Assisted Living in Sandpoint, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonners Ferry, ID
- Assisted Living in Hayden, ID
- Assisted Living in Boise, ID
- Assisted Living in Jerome, ID
- Assisted Living in Coeur d'Alene, ID
- Assisted Living in Chubbuck, ID
- Assisted Living in Meridian, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Burley is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Burley, Idaho are #7 out of 71 cities in Idaho for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Burley is $3,672 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Burley can be priced as little as $2,137 per month, while the most luxurious Burley senior living communities can go up to $6,342 per month. Burley assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Cassia county, ID, which has an average cost of $3,672 per month and ranges from $2,135 to $6,349. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for assisted living in Burley.