Assisted Living in Bear Lake County, ID
There are 1 assisted living facilities in Bear Lake County, Idaho. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Bear Lake County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Bear Lake County and provide continuing care options.
Bear Lake Manor
Bear Lake Manor provides assisted living care in Montpelier, Idaho. It can accommodate a maximum of 37 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 855 Boise Street, in the 83254 area code inside Bear Lake county, Bear Lake Manor assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Bear Lake Manor include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to doctor's appointments. Bear Lake Manor has an active license by Idaho to provide senior living, with license number RC-738.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID