Assisted Living in Ocilla, GA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Ocilla, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Ocilla assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Shiloh Pch provides assisted living services in Ocilla, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 16 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 300 West 2nd Street, in the 31774 area code inside Irwin county, Shiloh Pch assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Shiloh Pch include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation.
Heritage Care Home
Heritage Care Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Irwin county, Georgia. It includes a total of 22 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Heritage Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Ocilla, GA and surrounding areas. Heritage Care Home is located at 108 West 3rd Street, 31774 zip code. Heritage Care Home includes amenities such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and library.
Just Like Home
When searching for senior living in Ocilla, Georgia, you will find Just Like Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 17 assisted living units. It is located at 200 N Irwin Avenue, 31774 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Just Like Home provides assisted living not only to Ocilla residents, but also to all Irwin county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, Camelot Court, situated at 611 South Apricot Street in the 31774 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Ocilla, Georgia. Camelot Court has a total capacity of 4 senior citizens. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts and 3 daily meals.
Assisted Living near Ocilla, Georgia
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in POOLER, GA
- Assisted Living in EAST POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in EASTMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in WOODSTOCK, GA
- Assisted Living in BUFORD, GA
- Assisted Living in SWAINSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in STATESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in COLBERT, GA
- Assisted Living in CAIRO, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLNTON, GA
- Assisted Living in CANTON, GA
- Assisted Living in MORROW, GA
- Assisted Living in SUWANEE, GA
- Assisted Living in LILBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in WHITFIELD County, GA
- Assisted Living in TATTNALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATTOOGA County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOOLY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFT County, GA
More senior living options in Ocilla:
There are additional senior living options available to Ocilla elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Ocilla, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Ocilla, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Ocilla, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ocilla, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ocilla that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ocilla, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ocilla and Irwin County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.