Assisted Living in DAWSON County, GA
There are 2 assisted living facilities in DAWSON County, Georgia. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. DAWSON County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in DAWSON County and provide continuing care options.
Tanglewood Personal Care Home
Tanglewood Personal Care Home provides assisted living care in Dawsonville, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 22 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 50 Tanglewood Drive, in the 30534 area code inside Dawson county, Tanglewood Personal Care Home assists those retirees who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Tanglewood Personal Care Home include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities and scheduled transportation.
Royal Living Pch
Royal Living Pch specializes in providing senior assisted living in Dawson county, Georgia. It includes a total of 3 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Royal Living Pch is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Dawsonville, GA and surrounding areas. Royal Living Pch is located at 2106 Frank Bruce Road, 30534.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in DAWSON county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in DAWSON county, Georgia are #51 out of 149 counties in Georgia for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in DAWSON county is $3,609 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in DAWSON county can be priced as little as $2,127 per month, while the most luxurious DAWSON county senior living communities can go up to $6,133 per month. DAWSON county assisted living facilities are less affordable when priced against Georgia statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,577 per month and ranges from $2,084 to $6,161. On average, DAWSON county assisted living communities are $32 less affordable per month.