Assisted Living in DAHLONEGA, GA
There are 7 assisted living facilities in DAHLONEGA, Georgia area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. DAHLONEGA assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in DAHLONEGA and provide continuing care options.
Gold City Pch
Gold City Pch provides assisted living services in Dahlonega, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 24 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 350 Moores Drive, in the 30533 area code inside Lumpkin county, Gold City Pch assists those older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Gold City Pch include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and arranged transportation.
Sonshine Manor specializes in providing assisted living in Lumpkin county, Georgia. It includes a total of 24 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Sonshine Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Dahlonega, GA and surrounding areas. Sonshine Manor is located at 634 Crown Mtn Dr, 30533.
Northwoods Retirement Home
When searching for senior assisted living in Dahlonega, Georgia, you will find Northwoods Retirement Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 24 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Northwoods Retirement Home provides assisted living not only to Dahlonega residents, but also to all Lumpkin county residents as well.
Foothills Retirement Home
If you need assistance with daily living, Foothills Retirement Home can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Dahlonega, Georgia. Foothills Retirement Home has a total capacity of 6 older adults. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, wellness center and dining.
Dogwood Bluff has a capacity of 13 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 266 Pony Lake Lane, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Dahlonega, GA older adults.
Located at 53 Northwoods Drive, inside 30533 zip code area in Lumpkin county, Evergreen Terrace provides assisted senior living to Dahlonega, GA senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Evergreen Terrace can accommodate up to 24 seniors at a time.
Foothills Ii Retirement Home
Situated at 264 Myers Chance Road, Dahlonega, Georgia, 30533, Foothills Ii Retirement Home can help any Lumpkin county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Foothills Ii Retirement Home can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 6 residents at once.
Assisted Living near DAHLONEGA, Georgia
- Assisted Living in SUWANEE, GA
- Assisted Living in HOSCHTON, GA
- Assisted Living in MABLETON, GA
- Assisted Living in BLAIRSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in MORROW, GA
- Assisted Living in ALPHARETTA, GA
- Assisted Living in DACULA, GA
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in MOULTRIE, GA
- Assisted Living in REX, GA
- Assisted Living in MANCHESTER, GA
- Assisted Living in DULUTH, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARKS, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, GA
- Assisted Living in TREUTLEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATTOOGA County, GA
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARTOW County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKINSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
More senior living options in DAHLONEGA:
There are additional senior living options available to DAHLONEGA elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in DAHLONEGA, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in DAHLONEGA, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in DAHLONEGA, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.