Assisted Living in DADE County, GA
There are 2 assisted living facilities in DADE County, Georgia. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. DADE County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in DADE County and provide continuing care options.
Woodhaven Senior Living
Woodhaven Senior Living provides assisted living services in Trenton, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 21 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 6246 Highway 136, in the 30752 area code inside Dade county, Woodhaven Senior Living assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Woodhaven Senior Living include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and scheduled transportation.
Country Angels Cla
Country Angels Cla specializes in providing assisted senior living in Dade county, Georgia. It includes a total of 3 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Country Angels Cla is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Rising Fawn, GA and surrounding areas. Country Angels Cla is located at 1887 Cloverdale Rd, 30738.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in DADE county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in DADE county, Georgia are #36 out of 149 counties in Georgia for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in DADE county is $3,409 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in DADE county can be priced as little as $1,989 per month, while the most luxurious DADE county senior living communities can go up to $5,842 per month. DADE county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Georgia statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,577 per month and ranges from $2,084 to $6,161. On average, DADE county assisted living communities are $168 more affordable per month.