Assisted Living in Batesville, AR
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Batesville, Arkansas area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Batesville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Briarwood Icf/mr provides assisted living care in Batesville, Arkansas. It can house a maximum of 10 older adults at a time. With a location at 420 Barnett Drive, in the 72501 area code inside Independence county, Briarwood Icf/mr assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Briarwood Icf/mr include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation.
Woodcrest Assisted Living
Woodcrest Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted living in Independence county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 46 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Woodcrest Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Batesville, AR and surrounding areas. Woodcrest Assisted Living is located at 2901 Neeley Street, 72501 zip code. Woodcrest Assisted Living includes services like: hair salon, pharmacy and reading section.
Batesville Health And Rehab
When searching for assisted senior living in Batesville, Arkansas, you will find Batesville Health And Rehab as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 150 assisted living units. It provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Batesville Health And Rehab offers assisted living not only to Batesville residents, but also to all Independence county residents too.
Eagle Mountain Assisted Living
If you need help with everyday tasks, Eagle Mountain Assisted Living can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Batesville, Arkansas. Eagle Mountain Assisted Living has a total capacity of 58 seniors. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts & crafts and 3 daily meals.
Wood-lawn Heights has a capacity of 159 seniors. Wood-lawn Heights includes amenities that include: garden and court yard, theatre and registered dietitian. It is located at 2800 Neeley Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Batesville, AR seniors.
Mountain Meadows Health And Rehabiitation
Located at 1680 Batesville Boulevard, inside 72501 zip code area in Independence county, Mountain Meadows Health And Rehabiitation provides assisted senior living to Batesville, AR senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, staff awake 24/7 and unique service plans. Mountain Meadows Health And Rehabiitation can accommodate up to 110 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near Batesville, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Booneville, AR
- Assisted Living in Little Rock, AR
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, AR
- Assisted Living in Sheridan, AR
- Assisted Living in Clarksville, AR
- Assisted Living in Eureka Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Lake Village, AR
- Assisted Living in Ashdown, AR
- Assisted Living in Mountain Home, AR
- Assisted Living in Fort Smith, AR
- Assisted Living in Dardanelle, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke, AR
- Assisted Living in Texarkana, AR
- Assisted Living in Trumann, AR
- Assisted Living in Hot Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
More senior living options in Batesville:
There are additional senior living options available to Batesville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Batesville, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Batesville, AR will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Batesville, AR that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.