Assisted Living in Clanton, AL
Clanton, Alabama, also sometimes called Goose lake, sits in the middle of the country that sits in the middle of the great state of Alabama. Life is simple in Clanton and for many seniors looking for assisted living facilities, simple is exactly what they’re looking to retire to. With great natural resources surrounding this community, elderly adults will also find a great place to connect with nature and maybe get out and do a little fishing. You’re never too old for fishing, are you? If all that wasn’t enough to get you interested, Clanton is also in the center of Peach country. Orchards are abundant and the fruits they produce are just about the best you’ll ever taste. That alone could be reason enough to choose an assisted living facility in the town of Clanton.
There are less than a handful of assisted living facilities in Clanton and a total of 233 studio and one-bedroom suites available in this community, which makes thing wonderfully cozy. It also means the level of service you receive here may be more personalized. You will find options that are as simple as daily housekeeping or as complete as full daily care where every measure of assistance will be provided. So, for senior citizens that are mobile and active you get just the assistance you need. For seniors that have problems with mobility, you get all the care you require. Plus, you will enjoy social and cultural activities that will help you stay connected and active.
3 Assisted Living Facilities in Clanton, Alabama
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Clanton, AL area. This complete list includes small assisted living homes and larger communities in Clanton and nearby.
Gardens Of Clanton
Gardens Of Clanton provides assisted living services in Clanton, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 16 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 850 Scott Drive, in the 35045 area code inside Chilton county, Gardens Of Clanton assists those elderly adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Gardens Of Clanton include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Gardens Of Clanton is fully licensed by Alabama to provide assisted living, with license number D1105.
Hatley Health Care
Hatley Health Care specializes in providing senior living in Chilton county, Alabama. It includes a total of 201 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Hatley Health Care is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Clanton, AL and surrounding areas. Hatley Health Care is located at 300 Medical Center Drive, 35045 zip code. Hatley Health Care includes amenities such as: hair salon, pharmacy services and reading section.
Homeland Assisted Living
When looking for assisted living in Jemison, Alabama, you will find Homeland Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 16 assisted living units. It includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is D1103. Homeland Assisted Living offers assisted living not only to Jemison residents, but also to all Chilton county residents too.
Assisted Living near Clanton, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Sylacauga, AL
- Assisted Living in Prattville, AL
- Assisted Living in Arab, AL
- Assisted Living in Birmingham, AL
- Assisted Living in Dothan, AL
- Assisted Living in Falkville, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Assisted Living in Foley, AL
- Assisted Living in Abbeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Eufaula, AL
- Assisted Living in Piedmont, AL
- Assisted Living in Eastaboga, AL
- Assisted Living in Russellville, AL
- Assisted Living in Hartford, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega County, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Chambers County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
More senior living options in Clanton:
There are additional senior living options available to Clanton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Clanton, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.