$1000 Help Your Loved One Scholarship from SeniorLivingHelp.org
We are offering a $1,000 scholarship to one student every year who has in some way helped an elderly loved one. In order to qualify for the Help Your Loved One Scholarship, a student needs to be currently enrolled at a 2 or 4-year college or university, either in an undergraduate or graduate / advanced degree program.
We are sorry, but this scholarship is no longer being awarded.
- Please share your story with us - who have you helped, and what kind of assistance have you provided?
- What have you learned from helping your loved one?
- What was most challenging about helping your loved one?
- What was most rewarding about helping your loved one?
- How has helping your loved one affected you, both in your personal life and in your career path?
- How will our scholarship help you and why should you be the one to receive it?
- What is your full name, email address and phone number - so we can contact you if you are the winner of the scholarship.
- What college/university are your currently enrolled in?
- In order to qualify for the scholarship, you must be currently enrolled at a 2 or 4-year college or university, either in an undergraduate or graduate/advanced program.
- Employees of SeniorLivingHelp.org and their family members are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- You agree that all the information you provide to us is accurate and truthful.
- You agree that the scholarship award will be used for tuition or books.
- Scholarship application must be submitted by May 1st of each calendar year. The scholarship winner will be notified by May 15th of each year.
- You may apply for the scholarship more than once, as long as your applications are in different calendar years.
- Judging will be based on the quality of your submission and the impact you have made on your loved one’s life.
- The winner of the SeniorLivingHelp.org Help Your Loved One Scholarship will be awarded $1,000, to be used for tuition and/or books.
SeniorLivingHelp.org will never share, sell or otherwise distribute any of the information you submit as part of the scholarship application. All information submitted will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating your scholarship submission.