Nursing & Retirement homes in MECHANICSVILLE, VA
There are 5 nursing and retirement homes in MECHANICSVILLE, Virginia area. This list includes nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities as well as general retirement facilities in MECHANICSVILLE, VA and nearby. Some of these retirement homes belong to larger retirement communities, while others are freestanding.
Autumn Care Of Mechanicsville
Autumn Care Of Mechanicsville is a nursing home in Mechanicsville, Virginia that can provide skilled nursing care and assistance to up to 169 senior citizens. It is located at 7600 Autumn Parkway, Mechanicsville Virginia 23116 zip code and includes services and amenities such as a Alzheimer's care unit, 24-hour security, cable and transportation to outings. Autumn Care Of Mechanicsville became licensed by Medicare to provide nursing care services on 08/03/2013 and accepts Medicare and Medicaid.
Covenant Woods Nursing Home
Covenant Woods Nursing Home is a long-term care and retirement facility located at 7090 Covenant Woods Drive that provides nursing services to all Hanover county residents. It includes amenities such as Alzheimer’s care, IV therapy, social work services and dental services. Covenant Woods Nursing Home can provide nursing care services to a total of 39 older adults at once who are looking for retirement homes in Mechanicsville, VA.
Mechanicsville Specialty Care
Mechanicsville Specialty Care is a Medicare licensed nursing home located in Mechanicsville, Virginia, with exact address of 104 East Fourth Street Box 430 in the 52306 zip code area. Mechanicsville Specialty Care includes amenities such as memory care, sub-acute nursing care, psychological services and more. Mechanicsville Specialty Care can accommodate up to 39 Cedar residents who need 24/7 skilled nursing services.
Hanover Health And Rehabilitation Center
Hanover Health And Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicare and Medicaid and can fit 120 Mechanicsville residents at its full capacity. Hanover Health And Rehabilitation Center is a retirement facility that includes services such as ostomy care, neurological rehabilitation and restorative care and is located at 8139 Lee Davis Road, Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111.
Other Local Nursing Homes Nearby:
Ashland Nursing And Rehabilitation
Up to 190 elderly seniors who need a nursing home and live in Ashland, VA can choose to stay at Ashland Nursing And Rehabilitation to receive nursing home services. Ashland Nursing And Rehabilitation includes amenities like air fluidized bed therapy, urinary catheterization and rehabilitation services and is situated at 906 Thompson Street. Ashland Nursing And Rehabilitation provides skilled nursing services to Hanover county seniors who are looking for a nursing home in Ashland.
Nursing homes near MECHANICSVILLE, VA
- Nursing Homes in ANNANDALE, VA
- Nursing Homes in NEWPORT NEWS, VA
- Nursing Homes in CLIFTON FORGE, VA
- Nursing Homes in LEESBURG, VA
- Nursing Homes in WAYNESBORO, VA
- Nursing Homes in WOODSTOCK, VA
- Nursing Homes in ARLINGTON, VA
- Nursing Homes in STAUNTON, VA
- Nursing Homes in SOUTH BOSTON, VA
- Nursing Homes in SUFFOLK, VA
- Nursing Homes in GLOUCESTER, VA
- Nursing Homes in RICHMOND, VA
- Nursing Homes in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Nursing Homes in HAMPTON, VA
- Nursing Homes in ABINGDON, VA
- Nursing Homes in Augusta County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Gloucester County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Franklin County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Botetourt County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Albemarle County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Alleghany County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Chesterfield County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Henrico County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Halifax County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Bedford County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Arlington County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Shenandoah County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Rockingham County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Wythe County, VA
- Nursing Homes in Washington County, VA
See additional senior care options in MECHANICSVILLE:
While not all elderly adults require nursing care in their retirement home, there are other senior living options available in MECHANICSVILLE that can meet all care needs. For older adults who are suffering from some form of dementia or have Alzheimer's, memory care facilities in MECHANICSVILLE, VA will provide an ideal, safe environment and care services. For senior citizens who do not need 24/7 nursing care but still need help with daily activities, assisted living in MECHANICSVILLE, VA is the right choice. For 55+ adults who are relatively independent, senior living in MECHANICSVILLE, VA is likely the best solution, providing senior residences with studios and 1 bedroom apartments.