Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, VA
There are 7 assisted living facilities in WINCHESTER, Virginia area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. WINCHESTER assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in WINCHESTER and provide continuing care options.
Shenandoah Valley Westminster-canterbury
Shenandoah Valley Westminster-canterbury provides assisted living care in Winchester, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 66 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 300 Westminster-canterbury Drive, in the 22603 area code inside Frederick county, Shenandoah Valley Westminster-canterbury assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Shenandoah Valley Westminster-canterbury include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and scheduled transportation.
Hilltop specializes in providing assisted senior living in Frederick county, Virginia. It includes a total of 96 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Hilltop is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Winchester, VA and surrounding areas. Hilltop is located at 111 Denny Lane, 22603.
The Willows At Meadow Branch
When searching for senior assisted living in Winchester, Virginia, you will find The Willows At Meadow Branch as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 85 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. The Willows At Meadow Branch provides assisted living not only to Winchester residents, but also to all Frederick county residents as well.
Green Valley Commons
If you need assistance with daily living, Green Valley Commons can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Winchester, Virginia. Green Valley Commons has a total capacity of 43 elderly residents. It includes services like 24-hour security system, wellness center and dining.
Spring Arbor Of Winchester
Spring Arbor Of Winchester has a capacity of 100 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 2093 Northwestern Pike, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Winchester, VA older adults.
The Village At Orchard Ridge
Located at 400 Clocktower Ridge Drive, inside 22603 zip code area in Frederick county, The Village At Orchard Ridge provides assisted senior living to Winchester, VA senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. The Village At Orchard Ridge can accommodate up to 18 seniors at a time.
1 More Facilities in Frederick County, VA
Amerisist Of Stephens City
Situated at 110 Spanish Oak Rd. , Stephens City, Virginia, 22655, Amerisist Of Stephens City can help any Frederick county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Amerisist Of Stephens City can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 41 residents at once.
Assisted Living near WINCHESTER, Virginia
- Assisted Living in BERRYVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in FALLS CHURCH, VA
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, VA
- Assisted Living in STAUNTON, VA
- Assisted Living in SUFFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in ANNANDALE, VA
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, VA
- Assisted Living in FARMVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in MARION, VA
- Assisted Living in CROZET, VA
- Assisted Living in CASTLEWOOD, VA
- Assisted Living in INDEPENDENCE, VA
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in RESTON, VA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in WINCHESTER is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in WINCHESTER, Virginia are #37 out of 177 cities in Virginia for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in WINCHESTER is $3,907 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in WINCHESTER can be priced as little as $2,370 per month, while the most luxurious WINCHESTER senior living communities can go up to $6,467 per month. WINCHESTER assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Frederick county, VA, which has an average cost of $4,197 per month and ranges from $2,555 to $6,891. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $290 less per month for assisted living in WINCHESTER.