Assisted Living in Richmond County, VA
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Richmond County, Virginia. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Richmond County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Richmond County and provide continuing care options.
The Orchard provides assisted living care in Warsaw, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 62 Delfae Drive, in the 22572 area code inside Richmond county, The Orchard assists those older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by The Orchard include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities and scheduled transportation.
Commonwealth Senior Living At Farnham
Commonwealth Senior Living At Farnham specializes in providing senior living in Richmond county, Virginia. It includes a total of 55 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Commonwealth Senior Living At Farnham is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Farnham, VA and surrounding areas. Commonwealth Senior Living At Farnham is located at 511 Cedar Grove Road, 22460.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Richmond county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Richmond county, Virginia are #12 out of 96 counties in Virginia for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Richmond county is $3,735 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Richmond county can be priced as little as $2,264 per month, while the most luxurious Richmond county senior living communities can go up to $6,187 per month. Richmond county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Virginia statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $4,167 per month and ranges from $2,513 to $6,921. On average, Richmond county assisted living communities are $432 more affordable per month.