Assisted Living in Patrick County, VA
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Patrick County, Virginia. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Patrick County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Patrick County and provide continuing care options.
Cana Adult Home
Cana Adult Home provides assisted living services in Cana, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 24 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 2004 Wards Gap Road, in the 24317 area code inside Patrick county, Cana Adult Home assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Cana Adult Home include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and transportation to appointments.
The Landmark Center
The Landmark Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Patrick county, Virginia. It includes a total of 75 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. The Landmark Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Stuart, VA and surrounding areas. The Landmark Center is located at 227 Landmark Drive, 24171.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Patrick county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Patrick county, Virginia are #3 out of 96 counties in Virginia for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Patrick county is $3,432 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Patrick county can be priced as little as $2,045 per month, while the most luxurious Patrick county senior living communities can go up to $5,797 per month. Patrick county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Virginia statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $4,167 per month and ranges from $2,513 to $6,921. On average, Patrick county assisted living communities are $735 more affordable per month.