Assisted Living in Orange, VA
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Orange, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Orange assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Amerisist Of Orange
Amerisist Of Orange provides assisted living care in Orange, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 27 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 680 University Lane, in the 22960 area code inside Orange county, Amerisist Of Orange assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Amerisist Of Orange include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation.
Dogwood Village Of Orange County Senior Living
Dogwood Village Of Orange County Senior Living specializes in providing senior assisted living in Orange county, Virginia. It includes a total of 80 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Dogwood Village Of Orange County Senior Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Orange, VA and surrounding areas. Dogwood Village Of Orange County Senior Living is located at 120 Dogwood Lane, 22960 zip code. Dogwood Village Of Orange County Senior Living includes amenities such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and extensive library.
The Village At Gordon House
When searching for assisted living in Gordonsville, Virginia, you will find The Village At Gordon House as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 58 assisted living units. It is located at 501 N. Main Street, 22942 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. The Village At Gordon House offers assisted living not only to Gordonsville residents, but also to all Orange county residents too.
Assisted Living near Orange, Virginia
- Assisted Living in MECHANICSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in HAMPTON, VA
- Assisted Living in SALEM, VA
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in CROZET, VA
- Assisted Living in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, VA
- Assisted Living in SOUTH BOSTON, VA
- Assisted Living in TIMBERVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in PORTSMOUTH, VA
- Assisted Living in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, VA
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in NORFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
More senior living options in Orange:
There are additional senior living options available to Orange elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Orange, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Orange, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Orange that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Orange, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Orange and Orange County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining whether you are able to afford assisted living in ORANGE, it would help to know that it ranks #30 out of 178 cities in Virginia for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,817 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the ORANGE area can carry fees as little as $2,298 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can cost as much as $6,330 per month. Assisted living in ORANGE is more affordable when priced against Orange county, VA, which has an average cost of $3,855 per month and can fluctuate from $2,339 to $6,368. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $38 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in ORANGE, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.