Assisted Living in HAMPTON, VA
There are 6 assisted living facilities in HAMPTON, Virginia area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. HAMPTON assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in HAMPTON and provide continuing care options.
Commonwealth Senior Living At Hampton
Commonwealth Senior Living At Hampton provides assisted living services in Hampton, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 116 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1030 Topping Lane, in the 23666 area code inside Hampton City county, Commonwealth Senior Living At Hampton assists those older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Commonwealth Senior Living At Hampton include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and scheduled transportation.
Golden Care Services
Golden Care Services specializes in providing senior living in Hampton City county, Virginia. It includes a total of 6 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Golden Care Services is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Hampton, VA and surrounding areas. Golden Care Services is located at 532 Settlers Landing Road, 23669.
When searching for senior assisted living in Hampton, Virginia, you will find The Devonshire as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 55 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. The Devonshire provides assisted living not only to Hampton residents, but also to all Hampton City county residents as well.
First Choice Assisted Living
If you need assistance with daily tasks, First Choice Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Hampton, Virginia. First Choice Assisted Living has a total capacity of 4 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, wellness center and dining.
Tender Care Adult Residence
Tender Care Adult Residence has a capacity of 7 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 1616 Todds Lane, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Hampton, VA older adults.
Bethel Helping Hands
Located at 11 Big Bethel Road, inside 23666 zip code area in Hampton City county, Bethel Helping Hands provides assisted senior living to Hampton, VA senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Bethel Helping Hands can accommodate up to 6 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near HAMPTON, Virginia
- Assisted Living in VIENNA, VA
- Assisted Living in BERRYVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, VA
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in WARRENTON, VA
- Assisted Living in MANASSAS, VA
- Assisted Living in PORTSMOUTH, VA
- Assisted Living in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Assisted Living in GLOUCESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in ALEXANDRIA, VA
- Assisted Living in HOPEWELL, VA
- Assisted Living in SALEM, VA
- Assisted Living in WOODBRIDGE, VA
- Assisted Living in SUFFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in NEW MARKET, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
More senior living options in HAMPTON:
There are additional senior living options available to HAMPTON elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in HAMPTON, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in HAMPTON, VA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in HAMPTON, VA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in HAMPTON is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in HAMPTON, Virginia are #32 out of 177 cities in Virginia for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in HAMPTON is $3,836 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in HAMPTON can be priced as little as $2,330 per month, while the most luxurious HAMPTON senior living communities can go up to $6,294 per month. HAMPTON assisted living facilities cost less when priced against Virginia statewide assisted living costs, which are $4,167 per month and range from $2,513 to $6,921. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $331 less per month for assisted living in HAMPTON.