Assisted Living in EDINBURG, VA
There are 9 assisted living facilities in EDINBURG, Virginia area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. EDINBURG assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in EDINBURG and provide continuing care options.
Stoney Creek Adult Care
Stoney Creek Adult Care provides assisted living services in Edinburg, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 19 older adults at a time. With a location at 526 Stoney Creek Boulevard, in the 22824 area code inside Shenandoah county, Stoney Creek Adult Care assists those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Stoney Creek Adult Care include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and transportation to appointments.
8 More Facilities in Shenandoah County, VA
Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility
Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility specializes in providing senior living in Shenandoah county, Virginia. It includes a total of 24 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Woodstock, VA and surrounding areas. Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility is located at 123 Lakeview Drive, 22664.
White Tree Manor
When looking for senior living in New Market, Virginia, you will find White Tree Manor as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 44 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. White Tree Manor provides assisted living not only to New Market residents, but also to all Shenandoah county residents as well.
Dutch Haven Assisted Living
If you need assistance with daily living, Dutch Haven Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Maurertown, Virginia. Dutch Haven Assisted Living has a total capacity of 52 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and 3 daily meals.
Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock
Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock has a capacity of 49 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 935 Ox Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Woodstock, VA older adults. Woodstock Ops.
Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg
Located at 304 Bowman Mill Road, inside 22657 zip code area in Shenandoah county, Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg provides assisted senior living to Strasburg, VA senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg can accommodate up to 40 seniors at a time.
Situated at 218 Mill Road, Woodstock, Virginia, 22664, Pine Meadow can help any Shenandoah county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Pine Meadow can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 20 residents at once.
Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg
Seniors looking for assisted living in Strasburg, Virginia will find Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg, located at 14 Maynard Lane inside 22657 zip code as a great option for all of their care needs. Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg is able to care for up to 45 senior citizens and allows seniors to stay with cats and small dogs.
With a location at 50 Burkholder Lane in Shenandoah county, Shenandoah Place excels at providing assisted living services for seniors in New Market, VA as well as those who live in surrounding areas. Shenandoah Place includes amenities such as medication management and emergency alert system. Shenandoah Place is capable of caring for a maximum of 22 New Market older residents and provides several levels of care.
Assisted Living near EDINBURG, Virginia
- Assisted Living in RESTON, VA
- Assisted Living in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Assisted Living in GLOUCESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Assisted Living in STANARDSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in FARMVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in STRASBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in FALLS CHURCH, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in CULPEPER, VA
- Assisted Living in ABINGDON, VA
- Assisted Living in MECHANICSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in McLEAN, VA
- Assisted Living in SOUTH BOSTON, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA