Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Dinwiddie County, Virginia. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Dinwiddie County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Dinwiddie County and provide continuing care options.
Azzie Manor provides assisted living care in Dewitt, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 44 seniors at a time. With a location at 15611 Keelers Mill Road, in the 23840 area code inside Dinwiddie county, Azzie Manor assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Azzie Manor include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and scheduled transportation.
Harris Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Dinwiddie county, Virginia. It includes a total of 17 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Harris Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Petersburg, VA and surrounding areas. Harris Manor is located at 24212 Gloria Drive, 23803.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
Other senior living options in Dinwiddie County, VA:
There are numerous senior living options available to Dinwiddie County older adults that will meet their care and living requirements. For those elderly adults who do not need much assistance, senior housing in Dinwiddie County, VA provides semi-private and private senior living apartment options. If your loved one is in need of dementia or memory care for Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Dinwiddie County, VA will offer high levels of care and security. For elderly adults who are best suited for nursing home care, nursing homes in Dinwiddie County, VA provide 24/7 skilled nursing and dedicated caregivers.