Assisted Living in Clarke County, VA
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Clarke County, Virginia. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Clarke County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Clarke County and provide continuing care options.
Greenfield Of Berryville
Greenfield Of Berryville provides assisted living services in Berryville, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 66 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 413 Mcclellan Street, in the 22611 area code inside Clarke county, Greenfield Of Berryville assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Greenfield Of Berryville include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities and scheduled transportation.
Godfrey House specializes in providing assisted living in Clarke county, Virginia. It includes a total of 22 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Godfrey House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Berryville, VA and surrounding areas. Godfrey House is located at 210 W. Main Street, 22611.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Clarke county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Clarke county, Virginia are #24 out of 96 counties in Virginia for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Clarke county is $4,326 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Clarke county can be priced as little as $2,659 per month, while the most luxurious Clarke county senior living communities can go up to $7,047 per month. Clarke county assisted living facilities are less affordable when priced against Virginia statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $4,167 per month and ranges from $2,513 to $6,921. On average, Clarke county assisted living communities are $159 less affordable per month.